07-15-2015, 01:03 AM #1
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username:Joren
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Bought

Proof of contact (Screenshots): You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Today 7-14-2015

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] Paypal
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)
You must login or register to view this content.

How much?: $15.00

Have you contacted the scammer?:- YES
If yes, What did they say?:-NO RESPONSE

Other comments: Seller has a thread for selling this item. sellers thread states "LIVE CHAT" - that's not true/there is NONE. the thread states "24/7 TICKET SUPPORT" - that's not true/there is NONE. the thread also says "INSTANT DELIVERY" - obviously not true or I wouldn't be here.

Clearly if I am unable to get what I purchased then no one else is going to either and the thread should my temporarily put on hold. I don't want to cause no problems but I am tired of the BS caused by stuff like this.
Last edited by Eddie-Lucas ; 07-15-2015 at 01:21 AM. Reason: added more info
07-16-2015, 05:28 PM #20
Originally posted by Insight View Post
I understand your points Joren, however it is still a sale which has not gone through correctly. I need you to see if you can get Eddie-Lucas what he purchased if possible, whether that means asking your support members to do the job or you do it yourself. Either that, or I will have to ask you to offer a refund.

Yes, ofcourse that's not the solution, I'm just annoyed when people immediately assume i scammed and thus giving a bad name when it was a simple technical error.
07-16-2015, 05:34 PM #21
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
I don't need to have ANY conversation with you. you have got the money you did NOT provide what was purchased. its that simple. define "civilized conversation" ? requesting that if you do not PROVIDE what your SELLING that you NOT be allowed to sell is not civilized? you kids really need to re-evaluate yourselves if you think I am anything less being rational. I WILL NOT contact aNoNy the convicted scammer that is banned from NGU I did NOT purchase from Anony did I ? no. I bought from you . you have my money you have everything. now in return you provide what is purchased. again SIMPLE to understand, and you being off on vacation would mean even more so to shut your fake shop down until the return where you can manage and maintain it.

Originally posted by Joren View Post
Yes, ofcourse that's not the solution, I'm just annoyed when people immediately assume i scammed and thus giving a bad name when it was a simple technical error.
07-16-2015, 05:36 PM #22

So can Trojan provide what he purchased? Also, if you can you should ask him yourself aswell. That would be good, thank you.
07-16-2015, 06:07 PM #23
You don't want to have a conversation with me, but want me to help you at the same time?
You bought from thr Serendipity team.
Which admin-wise consists of me and An0ny. But since I'm on vacation I cant help you. So contact An0ny instead. But since he is banned, contact trojan OR add An0ny's skype (anonyhf) for him to resolve your issue.
If you dont WANT to do that, we simply can't help you, period.

Also, about my vacation, next time i will cancel my flight just because you simply refuse to get help from An0ny...

PS: An0ny wasnt banned for scamming...
07-16-2015, 06:21 PM #24
I'm replying for An0ny:

Edward "Eddie" was already refunded same hour he opened a dispute, as me (An0ny) doesn't deal with disputes. I rather just refund the user, as long as the license was never used/activated.

---

Following this, you still decided to open a dispute on NGU? this is ridiculous.
07-16-2015, 06:27 PM #25
Originally posted by Lucas View Post
I don't need to have ANY conversation with you. you have got the money you did NOT provide what was purchased. its that simple. define "civilized conversation" ? requesting that if you do not PROVIDE what your SELLING that you NOT be allowed to sell is not civilized? you kids really need to re-evaluate yourselves if you think I am anything less being rational. I WILL NOT contact aNoNy the convicted scammer that is banned from NGU I did NOT purchase from Anony did I ? no. I bought from you . you have my money you have everything. now in return you provide what is purchased. again SIMPLE to understand, and you being off on vacation would mean even more so to shut your fake shop down until the return where you can manage and maintain it.

I'm replying for An0ny:

Edward "Eddie" was already refunded same hour he opened a dispute, as me (An0ny) doesn't deal with disputes. I rather just refund the user, as long as the license was never used/activated.

---

Following this, you still decided to open a dispute on NGU? this is ridiculous.

Can I get an update from you, Eddie-Lucas? It appears that you have refunded your payment. If this is the case then the dispute will be closed.
07-16-2015, 06:30 PM #26
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
I will check my paypal right now. as I stated moments ago there has been NO activity on it since and I NEVER got any sort of notification which paypal ALWAYS sends Email and on my iphone it pops... but I will check and see.. one moment.
Last edited by Eddie-Lucas ; 07-16-2015 at 06:34 PM.
07-16-2015, 06:33 PM #27
Originally posted by Lucas View Post
if I was refunded why have I not been notified by paypal ? my paypal is STILL 15$ less and shows NO activitiy since the purchase. also how can you be refunded the same hour if CLEARLY in the picture it shows tue. 14 2015 and refund wed 15 2015... lmfao....

coming from the SCAMMER that is BANNED from the site you want to use as a vouch... are you brainless ?

Can you provide any evidence that the payment has not been refunded? If you feel like PMing me this that is fine. Please give me your latest transactions if possible.
07-16-2015, 06:34 PM #28
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
I will check my paypal right now. as I stated moments ago there has been NO activity on it since and I NEVER got any sort of notification which paypal ALWAYS sends Email and on my iphone it pops... but I will check and see.. one moment.

Originally posted by Insight View Post
Can you provide any evidence that the payment has not been refunded? If you feel like PMing me this that is fine. Please give me your latest transactions if possible.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo