07-15-2015, 01:03 AM #1
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username:Joren
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Bought

Proof of contact (Screenshots): You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Today 7-14-2015

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] Paypal
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)
You must login or register to view this content.

How much?: $15.00

Have you contacted the scammer?:- YES
If yes, What did they say?:-NO RESPONSE

Other comments: Seller has a thread for selling this item. sellers thread states "LIVE CHAT" - that's not true/there is NONE. the thread states "24/7 TICKET SUPPORT" - that's not true/there is NONE. the thread also says "INSTANT DELIVERY" - obviously not true or I wouldn't be here.

Clearly if I am unable to get what I purchased then no one else is going to either and the thread should my temporarily put on hold. I don't want to cause no problems but I am tired of the BS caused by stuff like this.
Last edited by Eddie-Lucas ; 07-15-2015 at 01:21 AM. Reason: added more info
07-16-2015, 06:36 PM #29
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
You must login or register to view this content.

I stand corrected. I have been given my refund.

Originally posted by Insight View Post
Can you provide any evidence that the payment has not been refunded? If you feel like PMing me this that is fine. Please give me your latest transactions if possible.
07-16-2015, 06:36 PM #30
Originally posted by Lucas View Post
I will check my paypal right now. as I stated moments ago there has been NO activity on it since and I NEVER got any sort of notification which paypal ALWAYS sends Email and on my iphone it pops... but I will check and see.. one moment.

Need some evidence, screenshots if possible.

EDIT:
Okay looks like you've been refunded. What would you like to do now? Would you like the dispute closed or would you like to pay for the menu again and receive what you initially intended to purchase?
07-16-2015, 06:40 PM #31
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
I would like the menu.. that is all I ever wanted. I hate being an asshole which I am at times when I feel I am getting the shit end of the stick. I never had anything against the guy or his menu...clearly since I was trying to support and use what he has to offer.

Need some evidence, screenshots if possible.

EDIT:
Okay looks like you've been refunded. What would you like to do now? Would you like the dispute closed or would you like to pay for the menu again and receive what you initially intended to purchase?
07-16-2015, 06:41 PM #32
Originally posted by Lucas View Post
I would like the menu.. that is all I ever wanted. I hate being an asshole which I am at times when I feel I am getting the shit end of the stick. I never had anything against the guy or his menu...clearly since I was trying to support and use what he has to offer.

Okay, if that is the case then please purchase as per usual. The seller suggested that the email provider might be an issue, if possible please try use another. If not, then send the payment and request for it to be manually sent through the website or by contacting the people he has referred you to. Please let me know how it goes.
07-16-2015, 06:42 PM #33
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
Okay, if that is the case then please purchase as per usual. The seller suggested that the email provider might be an issue, if possible please try use another. If not, then send the payment and request for it to be manually sent through the website or by contacting the people he has referred you to. Please let me know how it goes.

second thought. I will just go ahead and call it a day., I got my refund I and im not willing to go through it again... go ahead and close the dispute.
07-16-2015, 06:42 PM #34
Issue resolved. Dispute closed on request.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo