07-15-2015, 01:03 AM #1
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username:Joren
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Bought

Proof of contact (Screenshots): You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Today 7-14-2015

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] Paypal
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)
You must login or register to view this content.

How much?: $15.00

Have you contacted the scammer?:- YES
If yes, What did they say?:-NO RESPONSE

Other comments: Seller has a thread for selling this item. sellers thread states "LIVE CHAT" - that's not true/there is NONE. the thread states "24/7 TICKET SUPPORT" - that's not true/there is NONE. the thread also says "INSTANT DELIVERY" - obviously not true or I wouldn't be here.

Clearly if I am unable to get what I purchased then no one else is going to either and the thread should my temporarily put on hold. I don't want to cause no problems but I am tired of the BS caused by stuff like this.
Last edited by Eddie-Lucas ; 07-15-2015 at 01:21 AM. Reason: added more info
07-15-2015, 03:00 PM #2
Originally posted by Lucas View Post

User has been contacted and has 48 hours to respond
07-15-2015, 08:43 PM #3
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
How many people have to get screwed out of the SPRX before you guys put a hold on it ? I was not thread bashing I was informing others.. there is a HUGE difference.. I mean go look there was like 7-8 people after me and 4 or 5 just today. once a dispute is opened there needs to be immediate action not the waiting game where it allows more users to get scammed in a situation like this.

Originally posted by InsightOut View Post
User has been contacted and has 48 hours to respond
07-15-2015, 08:49 PM #4
How many people have to get screwed out of the SPRX before you guys put a hold on it ? I was not thread bashing I was informing others.. there is a HUGE difference.. I mean go look there was like 7-8 people after me and 4 or 5 just today. once a dispute is opened there needs to be immediate action not the waiting game where it allows more users to get scammed in a situation like this.

If they feel like they are getting scammed, tell them to open a dispute. You have barely given the seller a day to respond to you. Let him have 48 hours.
07-15-2015, 08:53 PM #5
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
I wasn't quoting the seller though. I was informing other that was asking where to purchase. and responding to the quotes where I was being quoted. I mean yeah some was nonsense I am an honest guy but the intentions was good and there.

If they feel like they are getting scammed, tell them to open a dispute. You have barely given the seller a day to respond to you. Let him have 48 hours.
07-15-2015, 10:27 PM #6
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
theres another 10-15 people scammed. number is just rising hour by hour.. up to about 30 total in less than 24 hours.

07-15-2015, 10:30 PM #7
theres another 10-15 people scammed. number is just rising hour by hour.. up to about 30 total in less than 24 hours.

Please, again. Give him some time. I can see that he has responded to some people through his website, but maybe not on here. I am keeping track too, there is no need to rush me. This is site policy and cannot change that.
07-16-2015, 12:17 AM #8
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
I understand and I am not trying to rush you. I'm sorry just frustrated with the situation. seeing it more and more every time I go to the thread lol..

Please, again. Give him some time. I can see that he has responded to some people through his website, but maybe not on here. I am keeping track too, there is no need to rush me. This is site policy and cannot change that.
07-16-2015, 07:47 AM #9
Accused Scammer's Username:Joren
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Bought

Proof of contact (Screenshots): You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Today 7-14-2015

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] Paypal
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)
You must login or register to view this content.

How much?: $15.00

Have you contacted the scammer?:- YES
If yes, What did they say?:-NO RESPONSE

Other comments: Seller has a thread for selling this item. sellers thread states "LIVE CHAT" - that's not true/there is NONE. the thread states "24/7 TICKET SUPPORT" - that's not true/there is NONE. the thread also says "INSTANT DELIVERY" - obviously not true or I wouldn't be here.

Clearly if I am unable to get what I purchased then no one else is going to either and the thread should my temporarily put on hold. I don't want to cause no problems but I am tired of the BS caused by stuff like this.

Alright, let's begin.
As starters, I'm on holiday, so sorry for the delayed response.

Secondly, you're stating we're "scammers".
Yet 700+ people bought it without problem?
Everything is automated, so if it works for them, it should work for you aswell.
Ofcourse, something can go wrong:
- You could be using a provider that rejects our email for some reason.
- You couls be having trouble finding them. (Check spam aswell)

Thirdly, you're saying we don't have ticket support and livechat? Ask any of the people who purchased, we do. We have about 5 verified support members who are actively helping out on the site and in the thread.

Conclusion;
Try and contact an member of Staff before yelling about fire. They would have gladly helpen you out by giving you a License manually.
And as I said, Im on a Holiday for a week so i have limited internet access, so my answer was a bit delayed.
07-16-2015, 08:23 AM #10
All those people getting "scammed" is just BS.
The reasons why they are not getting emails is:
- They are using a retarded provider.
- They "cant access" the email to their PayPal (which is just plain stupidness)
- They forget to check spam folders etc.

Maybe if the people "getting scammed" would realize the problem lays with them, the thread would be less drama.
We gave 700+ people their License, how come they did not have any problems if we're "scammers"?
A: because those people actually use decent providers and have common sense.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo