07-23-2015, 06:45 AM #1
Turk_Warrior
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username:FM|T Enstone
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL):You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of contact (Screenshots):cant get in contact with him or nor he will not respond

When did this happen: couple of months back at the most 2

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] PayPal
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)
You must login or register to view this content. Proof it was not working (meaning i had the right to dispute!)

How much?:16 euro

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Yes Tryed to
If yes, What did they say?:- No reply

Other comments:Selling something on NGU such as advertising his menus/CCAPI on here to link his website all means i am all good i want to contact this man because he has been ingoring me on facebook when i was on my phone i sent a message on facebook and had seen meessage on the below but no reply i sent another he seen it again so dont fool me!! i want my 25.41$ back you have refunded of the 30.41$ me but also i want my account back on FM|T which i have invested alot of money of my HARD earned Money in it

The reason i disputed your payment cause your program didnt work and i had every right too cause my account was suspeneded from the SUPPORT forum which you call support bit funny when you keep closing it! with no answer to my problem
07-23-2015, 07:52 PM #2
Originally posted by Warrior View Post
Accused Scammer's Username:FM|T Enstone
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL):You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of contact (Screenshots):cant get in contact with him or nor he will not respond

When did this happen: couple of months back at the most 2

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] PayPal
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)
You must login or register to view this content. Proof it was not working (meaning i had the right to dispute!)

How much?:16 euro

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Yes Tryed to
If yes, What did they say?:- No reply

Other comments:Selling something on NGU such as advertising his menus/CCAPI on here to link his website all means i am all good i want to contact this man because he has been ingoring me on facebook when i was on my phone i sent a message on facebook and had seen meessage on the below but no reply i sent another he seen it again so dont fool me!! i want my 25.41$ back you have refunded of the 30.41$ me but also i want my account back on FM|T which i have invested alot of money of my HARD earned Money in it

The reason i disputed your payment cause your program didnt work and i had every right too cause my account was suspeneded from the SUPPORT forum which you call support bit funny when you keep closing it! with no answer to my problem

These trades were done OFFSITE via their website. If you have any issues with them, contact them through their website. Dispute closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo