07-24-2015, 03:08 PM #1
2RAW4THESTREET
The Best who ever lived
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: KLArcher
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Bought 2, $10 PSN cards/codes at a rate of $5 for each

Proof of contact (Screenshots): You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: July 23, 2015

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC} Via Paypal
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

How much?: $5

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Yes
If yes, What did they say?:-As seen in the screenshots above, he said he took so long to reply cause he was at the gym and that he would look into it. However, he had not replied to me since then and I told him today I was opening a report (which he also hasn't replied). He has been online today, so he is aware of my messages.

Other comments: As seen in the screenshots, I initially asked him to send the codes first and I would send $10 once I ensure each code works. However, he stated to send half first then he would send one code and once I confirmed it worked, the other would be sent and I would send the other $5. As you can see, it never got past the first part since the code he gave me did not work.

I'd like my $5 refunded back to my PP, however, if he refuses to, the oh well I suppose it's "just" $5. If I do or do not receive my $5 back, I just want the community to know not to deal with this cheap twat.
07-30-2015, 05:05 AM #11
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by 2RAW4THESTREET View Post
He hasn't been on in 3 days...

*Sigh* I am giving the user until the start of August to respond. And from this point, even if he has not signed in I will ban the user.
07-30-2015, 01:30 PM #12
KLArcher
Little One
He hasn't been on in 3 days...

I have reason to believe you have used the code! It says on the video the code has been used i am more than sure it wasnt used when i handed it to you!
07-30-2015, 02:27 PM #13
2RAW4THESTREET
The Best who ever lived
Originally posted by KLArcher View Post
I have reason to believe you have used the code! It says on the video the code has been used i am more than sure it wasnt used when i handed it to you!

I have no reason to lie man. I have bought $60 worth of codes from 2 different users since then with no issues since receiving a seemingly defunct code.
07-30-2015, 03:19 PM #14
KLArcher
Little One
I have no reason to lie man. I have bought $60 worth of codes from 2 different users since then with no issues since receiving a seemingly defunct code.

I also have no reason to lie neither.
07-30-2015, 07:45 PM #15
2RAW4THESTREET
The Best who ever lived

Can I just have my $5 back, please.
07-31-2015, 11:28 AM #16
Geo
Don't Believe The Title

Can I just have my $5 back, please.

I am not saying either of you have reason to lie but right now I have to go with the buyer because of the lack of available proof here, and the fact you are not an elite user to sell in the first place. Please refund the $5
07-31-2015, 11:39 PM #17
2RAW4THESTREET
The Best who ever lived
Originally posted by Detective
I am not saying either of you have reason to lie but right now I have to go with the buyer because of the lack of available proof here, and the fact you are not an elite user to sell in the first place. Please refund the $5

I don't think he is going to refund me... It honestly doesn't take that long to refund $5.
08-01-2015, 04:16 PM #18
Geo
Don't Believe The Title

I don't think he is going to refund me... It honestly doesn't take that long to refund $5.

Seeing as the user has been online today, I am giving a final 24 hours for the money to be fully refunded, not a response. Otherwise that's it, time up.
08-02-2015, 09:46 PM #19
2RAW4THESTREET
The Best who ever lived
Originally posted by Detective
Seeing as the user has been online today, I am giving a final 24 hours for the money to be fully refunded, not a response. Otherwise that's it, time up.

So I'm guessing he's getting banned since he has failed to solve the issue after several warning from you

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo