07-24-2015, 03:08 PM #1
2RAW4THESTREET
The Best who ever lived
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: KLArcher
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Bought 2, $10 PSN cards/codes at a rate of $5 for each

Proof of contact (Screenshots): You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: July 23, 2015

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC} Via Paypal
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

How much?: $5

Have you contacted the scammer?:-Yes
If yes, What did they say?:-As seen in the screenshots above, he said he took so long to reply cause he was at the gym and that he would look into it. However, he had not replied to me since then and I told him today I was opening a report (which he also hasn't replied). He has been online today, so he is aware of my messages.

Other comments: As seen in the screenshots, I initially asked him to send the codes first and I would send $10 once I ensure each code works. However, he stated to send half first then he would send one code and once I confirmed it worked, the other would be sent and I would send the other $5. As you can see, it never got past the first part since the code he gave me did not work.

I'd like my $5 refunded back to my PP, however, if he refuses to, the oh well I suppose it's "just" $5. If I do or do not receive my $5 back, I just want the community to know not to deal with this cheap twat.
07-24-2015, 03:53 PM #2
KLArcher
Little One
I love how you've opened a dispute despite me saying I was looking into it, I've got no reason to scam people I can pull a few members of the public out to confirm I am in fact legit. You cannot say I took so long when it was a matter of how's... Other people have things to do in their lives you know that? I work I had a few minutes to go onto NGU... As I was in my working place... I have also been the gym... 'Cheap twat' I love your choice of words... Once this has been sorted... No other forms of trading will be done with you Smile
07-24-2015, 04:17 PM #3
2RAW4THESTREET
The Best who ever lived
Originally posted by KLArcher View Post
I love how you've opened a dispute despite me saying I was looking into it, I've got no reason to scam people I can pull a few members of the public out to confirm I am in fact legit. You cannot say I took so long when it was a matter of how's... Other people have things to do in their lives you know that? I work I had a few minutes to go onto NGU... As I was in my working place... I have also been the gym... 'Cheap twat' I love your choice of words... Once this has been sorted... No other forms of trading will be done with you Smile

I don't want the code anymore sir. Just refund me my $5. And I could care less, I'll deal with more professional users on the site.
07-24-2015, 05:26 PM #4
KLArcher
Little One
Originally posted by 2RAW4THESTREET View Post
I don't want the code anymore sir. Just refund me my $5. And I could care less, I'll deal with more professional users on the site.

I've just noticed you sent a screenshot to me entering the code on Online version of Playstation Store. I want to see you enter it on the system... and take a screenshot... or video
07-24-2015, 06:44 PM #5
2RAW4THESTREET
The Best who ever lived
I've just noticed you sent a screenshot to me entering the code on Online version of Playstation Store. I want to see you enter it on the system... and take a screenshot... or video

Alright, I'll try that right now.
07-24-2015, 10:46 PM #6
Geo
Don't Believe The Title

Alright, I'll try that right now.

I will wait to see how this roles out, if it can be sorted then OK. KLArcher, since you are not elite, you should really just refund and that be that as you are not allowed to offer anything for a price without ELITE. So after this is sorted I don't want to see anymore offers or sales.
07-25-2015, 08:57 AM #7
2RAW4THESTREET
The Best who ever lived
Originally posted by Geo View Post
I will wait to see how this roles out, if it can be sorted then OK. KLArcher, since you are not elite, you should really just refund and that be that as you are not allowed to offer anything for a price without ELITE. So after this is sorted I don't want to see anymore offers or sales.

I sent him a video of me inputting the code in my PS4 PS Store, to no avail. So I'll just take my $5 back. Just waiting for his reply.
07-27-2015, 05:00 AM #8
Geo
Don't Believe The Title

Could you please respond to the user?
07-28-2015, 08:01 AM #9
2RAW4THESTREET
The Best who ever lived
Originally posted by Geo View Post
Could you please respond to the user?

He hasn't been on in 3 days...
07-28-2015, 02:52 PM #10
Geo
Don't Believe The Title

He hasn't been on in 3 days...

I am giving 24 hours from this post to respond.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo