07-27-2015, 03:19 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: thezombieslyer
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] I have Bought the goods and services he offered.

Proof of contact (Screenshots): You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: This happened on the 27/7/2015, Approximately 10 Hours Ago; 9 AM GMT +3

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] I have purchased through Paypal! You must login or register to view this content.
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

How much?: About 1 dollar. (It may not seem a lot, but a dollar is a dollar, and a scam is a scam; anyways if he scammed me 1 Dollar, he will go for a higher price)

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
If yes, What did they say?:- Sure, he said that I need to pay the fee's first, and said that i will do it; Now before everything he said that he is working on a users account; and said wait 40 Minutes, and after i bought it, he directly came to me and not 40 minutes wait [Evidence: You must login or register to view this content. He then said that after we are done, he will need to delete me from his skype because of "Max Contacts" So i checked his contacts and he only had 191 contacts. [Evidence: You must login or register to view this content. And then after we all checked out and such he send this one message and immediately blocked me after ward [Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

Other comments: Yeah, if you do not some how deal with this guy, he will scam someone else with a higher price; I got scammed a dollar, but this dude; he got scammed 3 dollars. [Screenshot: You must login or register to view this content. And also, he was very despreate for a vouch and reputation; and that is why he probably has a lot of positive feedback.
07-31-2015, 11:25 AM #11
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by thezombieslyer View Post
I have people that I have done in the past as proof before my CID Got banned If theres anyway I could get rid of Accused Scammer

The accused scammer bar goes when the dispute is resolved, because right now. You are an accused scammer, not convicted accused. It helps with the swiftness of the dispute.
08-01-2015, 04:17 PM #12
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by higamers View Post
Right!

Im sorry I logged on your account was is ps3? If so It must not have stuck if thats the case Ill redo it when I get me cid unbanned.

Quoting the user in encase he didn't see this
08-03-2015, 04:01 AM #13
thezombieslyer
Do a barrel roll!
So what do I do? To remove this so I dont get banned.
08-03-2015, 08:20 AM #14
Geo
Don't Believe The Title

Either complete the recovery service in full or refund the dollar. It being 1 dollar I am sure this is not hard to solve.
08-04-2015, 01:48 AM #15
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Right!

Could I please have an update on this or any talks done via here? Please get this sorted faster otherwise I will intervene, it seems to quite here. No solving going on.
08-05-2015, 05:25 PM #16
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Right!

If I see no activity from either user here in the next 48 hours I am ending the dispute.
08-09-2015, 05:32 PM #17
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Ended as no responses.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo