08-03-2015, 01:22 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammers Username: AnonMods

Link to Profile:
You must login or register to view this content.

Did you buy/sell/trade?: I bought Mods from him through private message, which ended up leading to kik messenger after seeing his post.
(His post link: You must login or register to view this content.)

Proof of onsite and offsite contact;

When did this happen?:
This happened around 7-7:30 pm (the actual time I sent money to the guy wwas around 8pm (EST)

How did you purchase?: PayPal

Statement

How much:
Total amount being $10.00 US Currency

Have you contacted the scammer?: yes he doesn't reply as shown below.

Any other comments: don't really have much to say obviously I can't get a refund but I'd like this guy stopped so people like me don't get scammed due to lack of knowledge.
Last edited by Geo ; 08-04-2015 at 01:32 AM.
08-04-2015, 02:13 AM #11
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by AnonMods View Post
Also, he PMED me asking for this : " Hey I just want a custom lobby so we can mod origins on 360"

Custom Lobby.

There is big difference between CUSTOM lobby and Infection lobby.

Learn the difference then make a dispute or make a purchase.

Hacks can be provided to his zombie accounts, What is possible will be provided upon request. If something like this can't be provided, I am sorry.

And also, how come I have 48 hours to reply and he has no set time?

I ain't waiting for this little kid to gather his grammar together and reply next week.

Give it the same time frame.

You were given 48 hours to reply because you were unaware before notification that the dispute existed. If you were to have not signed in before such time it would have been extended. Seeing as the user who opened the dispute probably wants it resolved. I doubt he would not reply withing the next 2 days... So stop demanding stuff to be done please and wait patiently.
08-04-2015, 02:16 AM #12
Originally posted by Detective
You were given 48 hours to reply because you were unaware before notification that the dispute existed. If you were to have not signed in before such time it would have been extended. Seeing as the user who opened the dispute probably wants it resolved. I doubt he would not reply withing the next 2 days... So stop demanding stuff to be done please and wait patiently.

Patience is not the problem here.

"Accused Scammer" is.
Something was given to me when this has not even been proved.

So please remove such thing, and place it back to normal. Once he proves this, then go ahead, take action. But so far its, nothing but a offsite service which in the world doesn't exist. It's the buyers fault.
08-04-2015, 02:22 AM #13
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Patience is not the problem here.

"Accused Scammer" is.
Something was given to me when this has not even been proved.

So please remove such thing, and place it back to normal. Once he proves this, then go ahead, take action. But so far its, nothing but a offsite service which in the world doesn't exist. It's the buyers fault.

Lets break the user title down, shall we? Lets start with the first word 'Accused' the official definition of such word 'a person or group of people who are charged with or on trial for a crime.'

In no way have we proven anything against you. If we had you would either be banned or given a 'Convicted Scammer' bar. These are the bars for Disputes used. Accused Scammer bars are used for safety reasons on anyone who is accused for scamming.

There have been instances in the past where a user has continued to scam users as a dispute is opened. So adding such a bar lets users know to hold back, until its solved lets say. Because when it is solved everything goes back to normal.
08-04-2015, 02:23 AM #14
Isn't that funny, how a user just purchased for $4 a modded lobby for xbox 360, and We are playing right now?

and then there's this thread?

Is completely hard to believe.

Lol, funny how no common sense is being applied into this .
Let me break this down for you, so you understand .

Someone wants to buy something that doesnt ever exist. They msg me, they talk to me offsite.
I say I can try getting this done. Key word is try.
Then, I ask them for account information to test it.
The buyer says, Fuck no, just talk to me on kik.

Then he makes this thread.

I did my job, he didn't . His problem. He don't want to give account information? How am i gonna do this then. Apply the common sense, "Detective"
08-04-2015, 02:27 AM #15
Lets break the user title down, shall we? Lets start with the first word 'Accused' the official definition of such word 'a person or group of people who are charged with or on trial for a crime.'

In no way have we proven anything against you. If we had you would either be banned or given a 'Convicted Scammer' bar. These are the bars for Disputes used. Accused Scammer bars are used for safety reasons on anyone who is accused for scamming.

There have been instances in the past where a user has continued to scam users as a dispute is opened. So adding such a bar lets users know to hold back, until its solved lets say. Because when it is solved everything goes back to normal.

Thats why there are vouches on the thread.
Knowing that I have not continued to 'scam' people, doesn't tell you anything?
How I got a vouch for same TYPE of service the user requested.

but at the end of the day, the user didn't give me any information to work with. How am I accused.

Let me just go ahead, buy a service and then just don't give any information, but go and just accuse him of a scammer so he gets that title bar.

Makes sense.
08-04-2015, 02:31 AM #16
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Isn't that funny, how a user just purchased for $4 a modded lobby for xbox 360, and We are playing right now?

and then there's this thread?

Is completely hard to believe.

Lol, funny how no common sense is being applied into this .
Let me break this down for you, so you understand .

Someone wants to buy something that doesnt ever exist. They msg me, they talk to me offsite.
I say I can try getting this done. Key word is try.
Then, I ask them for account information to test it.
The buyer says, Fuck no, just talk to me on kik.

Then he makes this thread.

I did my job, he didn't . His problem. He don't want to give account information? How am i gonna do this then. Apply the common sense, "Detective"

This is why I am waiting for the user to provide more information. I can't be biased in such scenarios. It would be nice if we could undergo the dispute without hostility. I understand your frustration but this is how we undergo Disputes.

For assurance, there are ways to deal with users who start disputes without good reason. But an investigation has to be done to reach such stage, both ways.
08-04-2015, 02:32 AM #17
This is why I am waiting for the user to provide more information. I can't be biased in such scenarios. It would be nice if we could undergo the dispute without hostility. I understand your frustration but this is how we undergo Disputes.

For assurance, there are ways to deal with users who start disputes without good reason. But an investigation has to be done to reach such stage, both ways.

Ok,lets keep this professional.
Is there a time frame which he has to relpy. Honestly it isn't fair. Because he can be a dick, and reply in a week, where I still have that Accused Scammer.
08-04-2015, 02:33 AM #18
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Thats why there are vouches on the thread.
Knowing that I have not continued to 'scam' people, doesn't tell you anything?
How I got a vouch for same TYPE of service the user requested.

but at the end of the day, the user didn't give me any information to work with. How am I accused.

Let me just go ahead, buy a service and then just don't give any information, but go and just accuse him of a scammer so he gets that title bar.

Makes sense.

People have made multiple accounts to vouch for themselves in the past. Not saying you have AT ALL but in 1.6M members you see it all :p.

And as for the dispute being started without good reason, refer to my last comment.
08-04-2015, 02:34 AM #19
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Ok,lets keep this professional.
Is there a time frame which he has to relpy. Honestly it isn't fair. Because he can be a dick, and reply in a week, where I still have that Accused Scammer.

No, like I said I can't be biased in such scenarios so if the user takes more then a day normally to reply to a dispute he opened in the first place I will start perusing responses

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo