08-03-2015, 01:22 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammers Username: AnonMods

Link to Profile:
You must login or register to view this content.

Did you buy/sell/trade?: I bought Mods from him through private message, which ended up leading to kik messenger after seeing his post.
(His post link: You must login or register to view this content.)

Proof of onsite and offsite contact;

When did this happen?:
This happened around 7-7:30 pm (the actual time I sent money to the guy wwas around 8pm (EST)

How did you purchase?: PayPal

Statement

How much:
Total amount being $10.00 US Currency

Have you contacted the scammer?: yes he doesn't reply as shown below.

Any other comments: don't really have much to say obviously I can't get a refund but I'd like this guy stopped so people like me don't get scammed due to lack of knowledge.
Last edited by Geo ; 08-04-2015 at 01:32 AM.
08-04-2015, 04:01 AM #20
Originally posted by Detective
No, like I said I can't be biased in such scenarios so if the user takes more then a day normally to reply to a dispute he opened in the first place I will start perusing responses

Appreciate the time you've taken to in this case Geo, but as before he won't give me the services he stated he could for the $10.00 USD I sent him over PayPal as seen on the dispute.
Here is what I'm getting from AnonMods

All he's doing is trying to offer me a service that I never requested. I requested the service of a custom infection lobby which he told me was possible, and now is stating its not possible.
08-04-2015, 04:04 AM #21
08-04-2015, 04:20 AM #22

user being very rude
Gave him 5 chances , if he wants his account done to what is possible.

He said no.

He also said he did NOT read the ToS

It is his problem, and no refunds are provided.
Next time read, it will get you further in life, and things like this wont happen.

Have a good day
08-04-2015, 11:14 AM #23
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by AnonMods View Post
Ok,lets keep this professional.
Is there a time frame which he has to relpy. Honestly it isn't fair. Because he can be a dick, and reply in a week, where I still have that Accused Scammer.

Originally posted by Searles
Appreciate the time you've taken to in this case Geo, but as before he won't give me the services he stated he could for the $10.00 USD I sent him over PayPal as seen on the dispute.
Here is what I'm getting from AnonMods

All he's doing is trying to offer me a service that I never requested. I requested the service of a custom infection lobby which he told me was possible, and now is stating its not possible.

OK. So from the look of this. You requested some kind of infected lobby Searles and so Anon requested $10 for it. Then said it was not possible but instead offered the possible which it the modified zombies stats on the account?

Searles you can talk to Anon and give him your account details privately so he can do a service for you which you have given money for. From what Anon told me earlier, he wanted to test a modification on your account anyway however you made this Dispute?

Would like you both to talk it out here so I can see and hopefully get it resolved using the above method. If not we will look for an alternative.
08-04-2015, 12:16 PM #24
I asked him to give me details he said he does not trust me . I said that I will get one of the Xbox modder a doing his account ASAP he wakes up from his road trip

Anyways sorry I couldn't quote am on the phone App
08-04-2015, 12:47 PM #25
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Ok,lets keep this professional.
Is there a time frame which he has to relpy. Honestly it isn't fair. Because he can be a dick, and reply in a week, where I still have that Accused Scammer.

I asked him to give me details he said he does not trust me . I said that I will get one of the Xbox modder a doing his account ASAP he wakes up from his road trip

Quoted in.
08-04-2015, 03:34 PM #26
Quoted in.

Okay, AnonMods I will privately message you my Xbox Live Account login Information For ZOMBIES RANK shotguns and Stats. Correct?
08-04-2015, 07:24 PM #27
Geo
Don't Believe The Title

Okay, AnonMods I will privately message you my Xbox Live Account login Information For ZOMBIES RANK shotguns and Stats. Correct?

Quoted in
08-04-2015, 09:24 PM #28
Quoted in

Geo we've spoken, I'm awaiting my services I've given my account information too him. Once received I will inform you.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo