08-03-2015, 01:22 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammers Username: AnonMods

Link to Profile:
You must login or register to view this content.

Did you buy/sell/trade?: I bought Mods from him through private message, which ended up leading to kik messenger after seeing his post.
(His post link: You must login or register to view this content.)

Proof of onsite and offsite contact;

When did this happen?:
This happened around 7-7:30 pm (the actual time I sent money to the guy wwas around 8pm (EST)

How did you purchase?: PayPal

Statement

How much:
Total amount being $10.00 US Currency

Have you contacted the scammer?: yes he doesn't reply as shown below.

Any other comments: don't really have much to say obviously I can't get a refund but I'd like this guy stopped so people like me don't get scammed due to lack of knowledge.
Last edited by Geo ; 08-04-2015 at 01:32 AM.
08-03-2015, 08:22 AM #2
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by Searles
User: AnonMods
Time Date (pictures)
I was scammed for 10$ was told I was getting modded infections zombies black ops 2
Images

Please update the dispute using the template on this thread so I can review this properly You must login or register to view this content.
08-03-2015, 01:41 PM #3
Originally posted by Detective
Please update the dispute using the template on this thread so I can review this properly You must login or register to view this content.

Fixed it
08-04-2015, 01:33 AM #4
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Fixed it

User has been contacted and has 48 hours to reply.
08-04-2015, 01:41 AM #5
Apologies, but you have requested something that was NOT posted on the thread.

Therefore anything that WAS NOT posted on the thread, is OUTSIDE this forum.

Therefore, I am sorry.

I contacted the modder, and he said that is not possible. Please do research before you request such things, and even make a dispute.

I Guarantee whatever is on my thread. if it's not there, and you ask for it, OUTSIDE the forum, I don't guarantee it. I Told the modder to do research on it, and he did and he says it is not possible for BO2. Possible for W@W, MW2, and maybe MW3, Not tested.

Therefore I am sorry but you will have to take this to PayPal

Have a great day.

Would also like to add, everyone who bought from my thread, received what they wanted. Therefore please, don't say "stop this guy from doing this", Because you take responsibility when you buy something outside of here.

Therefore, this dispute means nothing .
Read the ToS child.
Outside = not valid.
08-04-2015, 01:45 AM #6
Also, Geo.

No need to change my profile title to Accused Scammer, something which hasn't been proven.

Thank you for understanding.
08-04-2015, 01:47 AM #7
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Fixed it

Could you please elaborate on the purchases made which lead to this dispute.

Originally posted by AnonMods View Post
Apologies, but you have requested something that was NOT posted on the thread.

Therefore anything that WAS NOT posted on the thread, is OUTSIDE this forum.

Therefore, I am sorry.

I contacted the modder, and he said that is not possible. Please do research before you request such things, and even make a dispute.

I Guarantee whatever is on my thread. if it's not there, and you ask for it, OUTSIDE the forum, I don't guarantee it. I Told the modder to do research on it, and he did and he says it is not possible for BO2. Possible for W@W, MW2, and maybe MW3, Not tested.

Therefore I am sorry but you will have to take this to PayPal

Have a great day.

Would also like to add, everyone who bought from my thread, received what they wanted. Therefore please, don't say "stop this guy from doing this", Because you take responsibility when you buy something outside of here.

Therefore, this dispute means nothing .
Read the ToS child.
Outside = not valid.

You are coming across as if you attempted to do something for the user but from the images you simply took his money and then ignored him from there. Seeing as you have shops on NGU AND the user contacted you via the site this still stands. From my point of view I am looking at it like this.

1) User contacted you from NGU
2) You talked to user via a third party app and took money for modding related content
3) You ignored the user and did not provide said modding content.

You don't get to determine whether or not the dispute exists or not...
08-04-2015, 01:51 AM #8
Originally posted by Detective
Could you please elaborate on the purchases made which lead to this dispute.

You are coming across as if you attempted to do something for the user but from the images you simply took his money and then ignored him from there. Seeing as you have shops on NGU AND the user contacted you via the site this still stands. From my point of view I am looking at it like this.

1) User contacted you from NGU
2) You talked to user via a third party app and took money for modding related content
3) You ignored the user and did not provide said modding content.

You don't get to determine whether or not the dispute exists or not...

Not to sound rude or anything.
The ToS clearly states, that you will not be involved into any third party deals.
What right do you have for that?

What exactly happened:
1. Contacted me on THIRD PARTY app.
2. Asked me to for a service that I did NOT guarantee nor posted.
3. Said Yes, talked to modmder.
4. The modder said that is not possible and wait till there something released to do infected lobbies.
5. He then replied on my thread, saying that do my account and msg him on kik.
6. Modder told me to chill and wait until he gets more information.

he did not contact me on site.
08-04-2015, 02:01 AM #9
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Fixed it

Originally posted by AnonMods View Post
Not to sound rude or anything.
The ToS clearly states, that you will not be involved into any third party deals.
What right do you have for that?

What exactly happened:
1. Contacted me on THIRD PARTY app.
2. Asked me to for a service that I did NOT guarantee nor posted.
3. Said Yes, talked to modmder.
4. The modder said that is not possible and wait till there something released to do infected lobbies.
5. He then replied on my thread, saying that do my account and msg him on kik.
6. Modder told me to chill and wait until he gets more information.

he did not contact me on site.

Well the above images state otherwise however I will await the disputers response.
And for your knowledge for the person who re-wrote the NextGenUpdate Auction and Dispute rules, I can tell you that if the user who is being disputed has a shop and their contact details on NextGenUpdate and that the disputer found said user because of this. Then we have every right to undergo a dispute.

If people are purchasing modifications via NextGenUpdate and having their money taken from them. We will take action.

If it turns out this user contacted you completely off of site and did not get your contact details via NextGenUpdate then this can end. I am also awaiting the Disputers response on what exactly he requested, because if this service is not offered via NextGenUpdate then there can't be proof it was requested via site.
08-04-2015, 02:07 AM #10
Also, he PMED me asking for this : " Hey I just want a custom lobby so we can mod origins on 360"

Custom Lobby.

There is big difference between CUSTOM lobby and Infection lobby.

Learn the difference then make a dispute or make a purchase.

Hacks can be provided to his zombie accounts, What is possible will be provided upon request. If something like this can't be provided, I am sorry.

And also, how come I have 48 hours to reply and he has no set time?

I ain't waiting for this little kid to gather his grammar together and reply next week.

Give it the same time frame.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo