08-03-2015, 09:47 PM #1
ryz999
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Ninjafish13

Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: Buy

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.): Thread is here You must login or register to view this content., but as you can see, he has removed his Skype name after the deal with me. Screenshot so you can see the edit times and Skype timestamps: You must login or register to view this content.

Skype name is on his profile, however: You must login or register to view this content.

His username on Skype: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of contact (Screenshots): 1) You must login or register to view this content. 2) You must login or register to view this content. 3) You must login or register to view this content. 4) You must login or register to view this content. 5) You must login or register to view this content. 6) You must login or register to view this content. 7) You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 3rd August

How did you purchase: PayPal

You must login or register to view this content.

How much?: $45 + $3 to cover fees.

Have you contacted the scammer?: Yes

If yes, What did they say?: Nothing, they've removed (and presumably blocked) me on Skype.

Other comments: Not much other than this is the second time in a row I've been scammed on here and I'm definitely done buying from this site.
08-04-2015, 01:39 AM #2
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by ryz999 View Post
Accused Scammer's Username: Ninjafish13

Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.): Thread is here You must login or register to view this content., but as you can see, he has removed his Skype name after the deal with me. Screenshot so you can see the edit times and Skype timestamps: You must login or register to view this content.

Skype name is on his profile, however: You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of contact (Screenshots): 1) You must login or register to view this content. 2) You must login or register to view this content. 3) You must login or register to view this content. 4) You must login or register to view this content. 5) You must login or register to view this content. 6) You must login or register to view this content. 7) You must login or register to view this content.

If yes, What did they say?: Nothing, they've removed (and presumably blocked) me on Skype.

Other comments: Not much other than this is the second time in a row I've been scammed on here and I'm definitely done buying from this site.

Sorry you have had troubles before, rather unlucky. The user has been contacted and has 48 hours to respond.
08-06-2015, 06:47 PM #3
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by ryz999 View Post
Accused Scammer's Username: Ninjafish13

Unfortunately the user has failed to reply to this dispute despite being signed in. They have been banned, Sorry for any inconvenience.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo