08-05-2015, 07:17 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is no a dispute, rather its a report against a NGU member.
It has came to my attention that the user is abusing his powers, as well as going off-topic on every thread of mine, and posting fake assumptions without any proof.

I have made a thread for GTA 5 services, on 8/4/2015 , and the user started flaming the thread which got out of hand, and I asked 3 mods to remove it. I then told the user to kindly stay away from my services.

Next day, he posts on 3 of my services and spamming it with useless and fake assumptions without any proof.

That is considered a spam. All he does is want to argue.

He is starting shit, between many of my vouches and my customers.

This is very rude and disrespectful and is kindly asked that you warn the member.

Going off-topic in thread: You must login or register to view this content.
False Assumptions without any proof + Off-topic: You must login or register to view this content.
User keeps Groaning on every post, even though he was kindly asked to stay away + No proof for his justification: You must login or register to view this content.
Also another post without anyy proof:You must login or register to view this content.

Going to his profile, You will see he was kindly asked to stay away, from spamming my threads.

I kindly ask that you warn / Ban the user for some time.

He has been spamming things and rumors without any proof.

If he has proof, please make a dispute against me without legitmate proof, and not spam threads with useless things without any proof

Thanks
08-05-2015, 07:19 PM #2
Another image of user being rude + spamming the thread + being off-topic all the time: You must login or register to view this content.

and Again being rude + dissrespectful and spam: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by ModdingCentral ; 08-05-2015 at 07:32 PM.
08-05-2015, 07:35 PM #3
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by ModdingCentral View Post
Another image of user being rude + spamming the thread + being off-topic all the time: You must login or register to view this content.

and Again being rude + dissrespectful and spam: You must login or register to view this content.

Same thing as the Dispute made against him the same time as this one. This is not a valid reason to post in the dispute section. It is something that should be reported using the report button. I will take care of the user for flaming however I have also been PMd with various bits of information about yourself which I will be investigating privately. Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo