08-05-2015, 07:49 PM #1
WhiteGBE
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Close
Close
Last edited by WhiteGBE ; 08-06-2015 at 03:29 AM.
08-05-2015, 08:09 PM #2
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by Unstoppable View Post
Accused Scammer's Username: AdnanM801
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.): You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of contact (Screenshots): #1 You must login or register to view this content.
#2 You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: August 5, 2015

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)
Paypal You must login or register to view this content.

How much?: $10

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:-
Have not responded

Other comments:

User has been contacted and has 48 hours to reply.
08-06-2015, 03:00 AM #3
My skype name is AdnanM801 and AdomusGTA

You have added someone else, if you look at their Skype profile name you will see an additional "." in the skype name.

The service I run on another forum (where I get these PSN's card from), a user has decided to make fake skype accounts for all the hosters there.

Please be cautious who you are adding on skype, if the skype name does not match exactly to mine, it is not me... even if they've copied the picture.

Let me know if you have any questions,

Thanks!
08-06-2015, 03:02 AM #4
Follow PayPal's procedures and submit for a chargeback (say it was not authorized by you, and that your brother/sister did it) and you will win the case even if it is a "Friends and Family" payment. Let me know when it's all resolved and I'll be more than happy to help you out with some PSN cards.
08-06-2015, 03:05 AM #5
WhiteGBE
Bounty hunter
As you can see, I have added the user (you) without the "." in their name. You must login or register to view this content.
08-06-2015, 03:09 AM #6
This is me.

You must login or register to view this content.

I show up at the top of the list, but in your case I don't because you've already added the scammer.
08-06-2015, 03:11 AM #7
Originally posted by Unstoppable View Post
As you can see, I have added the user (you) without the "." in their name. You must login or register to view this content.

And here's the thing though homie, the sooner your drop your attitude and follow the instructions I've given you, the sooner you will get your money back... trying to convince me that it's me and that I've ripped you off will only give you a bigger headache, not me.

I've added my response to this. I will not provide any further comments in this debate.
08-06-2015, 03:13 AM #8
08-06-2015, 03:13 AM #9
Trippy_Driddy
Vault dweller

What Adomus is saying is true, the same guy does it to me and I'm constantly changing my name because the scammer is constantly copying it with that same "." at the end of it
08-06-2015, 03:14 AM #10
WhiteGBE
Bounty hunter
I'm sorry for the way I said it, was just pointing out it may have been the right one

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo