08-05-2015, 08:32 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username:stunz
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade]
i traded 30m of old school gold

Proof of contact (Screenshots):

When did this happen:
today i traded it

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)
i bought gold from a site he said - 30m gold on my paypal - and then traded it on the game-
You must login or register to view this content. show me paid on my paypal - You must login or register to view this content. shows him remove message shows he scam me -
How much?:
$47.70

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
If yes, What did they say?:-
yes spoke to him gave gold he said got but removed messages now as scammers does that - and he said just sorting folders out but then went off line and ant comeing back since .

Other comments:
his now makeing up stuff saying i trying to hack his rs account - so bad lieing - he is a full scammer -
Last edited by Geo ; 08-06-2015 at 06:38 PM.
08-06-2015, 09:59 PM #11
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by soulkillergang1 View Post
of buying gold - what you on about i bought the gold for u and traded it and it shows in message u deleted of saying that is you in game and takeing gold - and got message u got it gold as well and saying your starting and sorting folders 1st - your just a sad scammer - so bad at it as well - People dont get fooled like i did his 1000% scammer -

Originally posted by Stunz View Post
This guy added me on Skype the other day, asking to buy platinums for runescape money, he wanted 150 platinums for 30m runescape money, however he told me he purchased runescape gold, I sat there waiting for him to go on runescape and give me it, and he never did turn up and give me the gold. Therefore I haven't scammed him, nor is he getting anything from me.

OK Thankyou for that Stunz.

soul, is this the case?
08-06-2015, 10:02 PM #12
Stunz
Former Staff
Originally posted by Detective
OK Thankyou for that Stunz.

soul, is this the case?

My RuneScape name is; "Telford", a picture will not prove somebody accepting money via runescape, as they are 2 trade windows which both players have to accept before you recieve the item, the only way for him to prove this is me confirming I accepted it and a screenshot saying he's in a trade with the runescape username: "Telford", which is not the case. I am not paying anybody something I don't owe them.
08-07-2015, 02:40 PM #13
i have screen shoots of talking to him and asking him in the game for runescape gold and we agreed on 300 custom time platinum for 30m old school runescape gold - i met him on game and ask is that you in game and he said y - but on my screen shoots you can see he deleted the messages of that and it says on skye the person has deteled the message shows he scame. how do i upload a screen shoot of this -
08-07-2015, 02:41 PM #14
you use a mule account u said on skype u did lvl 27 - to make this more scame - i got all the screen shot your just a scammer - if someone tells me how to upload screen shoot here you can see he a scammer
08-07-2015, 04:48 PM #15
Stunz
Former Staff
you use a mule account u said on skype u did lvl 27 - to make this more scame - i got all the screen shot your just a scammer - if someone tells me how to upload screen shoot here you can see he a scammer

How am I a scammer? I have completed 4 services since you registered on here and made this fake topic, lol
08-07-2015, 05:09 PM #16
you scamed me on gold - i have screenshots - if i find out to put screen shoot here i can show you scammed me i have the full information on skype- showing your a full on scammer - i never come ngu again - rather go to a trusted person who dont scam - detective i talk to u in pm as this will just go on and on and i show u that he is a scammer
08-07-2015, 11:44 PM #17
Stunz
Former Staff
you scamed me on gold - i have screenshots - if i find out to put screen shoot here i can show you scammed me i have the full information on skype- showing your a full on scammer - i never come ngu again - rather go to a trusted person who dont scam - detective i talk to u in pm as this will just go on and on and i show u that he is a scammer

Stop lying, you didn't give me any runescape money, therefore you aren't getting fuck all from me.
08-09-2015, 05:34 PM #18
Geo
Don't Believe The Title

Originally posted by Stunz View Post
Stop lying, you didn't give me any runescape money, therefore you aren't getting fuck all from me.

Apologies for my absense I have been away.

Soul you can upload images to imgur.com
08-09-2015, 06:27 PM #19
Stunz
Former Staff
Originally posted by Detective
Apologies for my absense I have been away.

Soul you can upload images to imgur.com

No problem

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo