08-05-2015, 08:32 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username:stunz
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade]
i traded 30m of old school gold

Proof of contact (Screenshots):

When did this happen:
today i traded it

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)
i bought gold from a site he said - 30m gold on my paypal - and then traded it on the game-
You must login or register to view this content. show me paid on my paypal - You must login or register to view this content. shows him remove message shows he scam me -
How much?:
$47.70

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
If yes, What did they say?:-
yes spoke to him gave gold he said got but removed messages now as scammers does that - and he said just sorting folders out but then went off line and ant comeing back since .

Other comments:
his now makeing up stuff saying i trying to hack his rs account - so bad lieing - he is a full scammer -
Last edited by Geo ; 08-06-2015 at 06:38 PM.
08-05-2015, 09:18 PM #2
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by soulkillergang1 View Post
i added him and spoke to him it was all going well and he said he do me 100 custom platnium for 30m 07 runescape gold - so i bought 30m of a runescape site - You must login or register to view this content.

shows i payed for gold - then i went on game and traded it to him -
You must login or register to view this content.

shows it got gold then just off line at top - and he a member here

Please update your thread using the correct template You must login or register to view this content.
08-05-2015, 09:25 PM #3
Stunz
Former Staff
You didn't trade me the gold, plus you tried hacking my main account, you are a legit spastic.
08-05-2015, 10:05 PM #4
stunz stop lieing - i got screen shot on skype and all your message - and i dont even know how to hack - yoru a full scammer -
08-05-2015, 10:15 PM #5
Accused Scammer's Username:stunz
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen:
today i traded it

i bought gold from a site he said - 30m gold on my paypal - and then traded it on the game-
You must login or register to view this content. show me paid on my paypal - You must login or register to view this content. shows him remove message shows he scam me -
How much?:
$47.70

yes spoke to him gave gold he said got but removed messages now as scammers does that - and he said just sorting folders out but then went off line and ant comeing back since .

Other comments:
his now makeing up stuff saying i trying to hack his rs account - so bad lieing - he is a full scammer -
08-05-2015, 11:52 PM #6
Stunz
Former Staff
Accused Scammer's Username:stunz

When did this happen:
today i traded it

How much?:
$47.70

Other comments:

You are posting pictures of buying runescape gold, no proof of you actually trading and accepting it, therefore I am not listening to a word of what you say, unless you have an actual video proof of you trading it to one of my accounts, then you can suck my dick.
08-06-2015, 03:13 PM #7
of buying gold - what you on about i bought the gold for u and traded it and it shows in message u deleted of saying that is you in game and takeing gold - and got message u got it gold as well and saying your starting and sorting folders 1st - your just a sad scammer - so bad at it as well - People dont get fooled like i did his 1000% scammer -
08-06-2015, 04:03 PM #8
Stunz
Former Staff
of buying gold - what you on about i bought the gold for u and traded it and it shows in message u deleted of saying that is you in game and takeing gold - and got message u got it gold as well and saying your starting and sorting folders 1st - your just a sad scammer - so bad at it as well - People dont get fooled like i did his 1000% scammer -

You didn't trade the gold to my account..

Who are you calling a scammer? Go look at my vouches and my rep and that I am former staff, dumb ass.
08-06-2015, 06:44 PM #9
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by Stunz View Post
You didn't trade the gold to my account..

Who are you calling a scammer? Go look at my vouches and my rep and that I am former staff, dumb ass.

Stunz please stop using such awful language against the user. There is no need to do so, please act professional if you wish to come across as such.

soul, I am going to need some more information on this, such as proof of on site contact, detailed information on how the 'deal' occurred and so on. Even the game this was done on etc.
08-06-2015, 09:58 PM #10
Stunz
Former Staff
Originally posted by Detective
Stunz please stop using such awful language against the user. There is no need to do so, please act professional if you wish to come across as such.

soul, I am going to need some more information on this, such as proof of on site contact, detailed information on how the 'deal' occurred and so on. Even the game this was done on etc.

This guy added me on Skype the other day, asking to buy platinums for runescape money, he wanted 150 platinums for 30m runescape money, however he told me he purchased runescape gold, I sat there waiting for him to go on runescape and give me it, and he never did turn up and give me the gold. Therefore I haven't scammed him, nor is he getting anything from me.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo