08-09-2015, 01:16 AM #1
iPxYz
Keeper
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: xfuture

did you: (*buy*sell*trade):

yes i buy from he 25 platinum for 20 $ psn card

when did this happen : after 3 days

have you contact the Scammers ?

yes and he did no replay on my message
Last edited by Insight ; 08-09-2015 at 02:21 PM.
08-10-2015, 03:58 PM #20
xFuTuRe
Little One
What card? There was never any card involved.
08-10-2015, 04:18 PM #21
iPxYz
Keeper
Originally posted by Detective
Can you please verify it the card works or not

i verify faild
08-10-2015, 07:12 PM #22
iPxYz
Keeper
this guy is a complete scammer, at the beginning he started the messages saying no refund, now that the investigator told refund the card and he is saying no card were involved lol. On Skype its clearly easy to see the card number and the info he took, he would never begin anything without somwthing in the hand like evetyone else, So dont bullshit me, also please to the NGU inspector: How do you think the card is working if it was working i would never start a dispute against this scammer so please lets end this joke. I just want what i deserve my platinums or my psn card nothing more nothing less. We got so many proves here: 1.NO CARD REFUND(he said) 2. THEN NEVER A CARD WAS GIVEN (the card number is on Skype message) so what more to prove. If it was a civil cause this would be already a closed case.
08-10-2015, 08:27 PM #23
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by xFuTuRe View Post
Uh noway, as I said he never gave me the psn card, I tried doing the sync and it didn't go through I told him if it works then I'll take the psn card wth

Originally posted by iPxYz View Post
i verify faild

FuTuRe seeing as the skype log given to me displays you asking for a PSN card after you telling me you refused one I want you to either refund the user the PSN card amount fully, get another card to send back or do the plats.
08-10-2015, 08:42 PM #24
xFuTuRe
Little One
I'm not gonna give someone money back that never paid in the first place, the number from that "psn card was inactive" he never paid me, so honestly, this is bs just ban me, for false actuasations.
08-10-2015, 08:43 PM #25
xFuTuRe
Little One
I want a damn refund on my elite I just paid for 2days ago too.
08-10-2015, 10:01 PM #26
iPxYz
Keeper
Dude i just want the platinum i asked you why are you so mean? i gave you the card, you know that by asking the PSN customer service i could know wich account used my card? But I dont have time and money to waste over phone. So dont say stupid things like you did not get the card, cause for sure if the card was not good, you would say: hey this is wrong or not working! But you slick piece of shit got the money and disappear, do you?
08-11-2015, 07:59 PM #27
iPxYz
Keeper
Originally posted by Detective
FuTuRe seeing as the skype log given to me displays you asking for a PSN card after you telling me you refused one I want you to either refund the user the PSN card amount fully, get another card to send back or do the plats.

so how is gonna end this? no refund? and him with still a open shop on NGU?
08-11-2015, 10:47 PM #28
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by xFuTuRe View Post
I want a damn refund on my elite I just paid for 2days ago too.

Originally posted by iPxYz View Post
so how is gonna end this? no refund? and him with still a open shop on NGU?

Due to the fact proving a PSN card to be valid or invalid per user(s) is extremely difficult I am not banning the accused user. However for lying to me about asking for a PSN card the user has been given a Convicted Scammer bar on their profile. As the user is ELITE he reserves the right to have an open shop but the bar is present to all users.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo