08-10-2015, 12:51 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Akuneum
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade]
Bought his GTA V Service

Proof of contact (Screenshots):
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: August 7th, 2015

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)
PayPal
You must login or register to view this content.

How much?: $10

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:-
User Akuneum offered a GTA V service, i paided for it through paypal, My account ended up unusable, and can not go online. He acknowledge that it was a mistake and said he should've have told me beforehand.

Even when he acknowledge the mistake, he refuses to refund me.

Other comments: You must login or register to view this content.
08-11-2015, 11:50 AM #11
Originally posted by Akuneum View Post
I'll just leave it here and take questions from staff please no more responds until a staff member answers.

Originally posted by TonyTheRoyal
Um no, look you were modding my account in ps3 not ps4. I don't think my friend was in a clan, i can't check it cause i can never go online anymore. Don't call me cheap, i can't screenshot the entire conversation. I'll let a mod look at the whole conversation too.

You specifically said you should have warned me about the risk.

Like i said again, i do not need any other accounts modded but the main account..
I am the customer of your service and that was my specific request.

It's a complicated matter since neither of you can come to a resolution on what can be solved. From what I can see, Akuneum provided his services as requested, however the issue lies within the fact that there was an error within the service that cannot be resolved unless a new account is made. Now, Akuneum offered a redo of the service on a different account, but your response was "You offered to do another account, i refused, i specifically wanted that account cause it would cost me more money to buy PS+ for a new account." Making a new account on your PS4 system should not require you to purchase additional PS+ to go online from my knowledge, so in my opinion this is quite an invalid point.

My suggestion is accept his offer to redo the service because when purchasing you have agreed to his terms of services. As someone who has done recoveries as services before, I can understand the frustration, however this is the only solution I see that will work somewhat both ways. It'd be a waste of time for Akuneum to refund having done the service through your account even if it did not pan out as expected.

Let me know what you guys think.
08-11-2015, 03:33 PM #12
Originally posted by Insight View Post
It's a complicated matter since neither of you can come to a resolution on what can be solved. From what I can see, Akuneum provided his services as requested, however the issue lies within the fact that there was an error within the service that cannot be resolved unless a new account is made. Now, Akuneum offered a redo of the service on a different account, but your response was "You offered to do another account, i refused, i specifically wanted that account cause it would cost me more money to buy PS+ for a new account." Making a new account on your PS4 system should not require you to purchase additional PS+ to go online from my knowledge, so in my opinion this is quite an invalid point.

My suggestion is accept his offer to redo the service because when purchasing you have agreed to his terms of services. As someone who has done recoveries as services before, I can understand the frustration, however this is the only solution I see that will work somewhat both ways. It'd be a waste of time for Akuneum to refund having done the service through your account even if it did not pan out as expected.

Let me know what you guys think.

Yes, We already did what you've said yesterday and we're both happy about it.
But thank you for answering Smile
08-11-2015, 03:34 PM #13
Originally posted by TonyTheRoyal
Um no, look you were modding my account in ps3 not ps4. I don't think my friend was in a clan, i can't check it cause i can never go online anymore. Don't call me cheap, i can't screenshot the entire conversation. I'll let a mod look at the whole conversation too.

You specifically said you should have warned me about the risk.

Like i said again, i do not need any other accounts modded but the main account..
I am the customer of your service and that was my specific request.

Originally posted by Akuneum View Post
Yes, We already did what you've said yesterday and we're both happy about it.
But thank you for answering Smile

Has the issue been resolved? I need confirmation from OP, then I will close the dispute.
08-11-2015, 04:00 PM #14
Has the issue been resolved? I need confirmation from OP, then I will close the dispute.

Yes it has been resolved and OP closed the dispute already but it was re-opened, You can wait and get a respond from him.
08-11-2015, 05:57 PM #15

That's weird i thought i closed this thread. Yes, i confirm that this has been resolved.
08-11-2015, 06:41 PM #16
Dispute solved. Thread closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo