08-10-2015, 12:51 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Akuneum
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade]
Bought his GTA V Service

Proof of contact (Screenshots):
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: August 7th, 2015

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)
PayPal

How much?: $10

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:-
User Akuneum offered a GTA V service, i paided for it through paypal, My account ended up unusable, and can not go online. He acknowledge that it was a mistake and said he should've have told me beforehand.

Even when he acknowledge the mistake, he refuses to refund me.

Other comments: You must login or register to view this content.
08-10-2015, 01:01 AM #2
"TonyTheRoyal_" bought from me, he had his socialclub account linked during the recovery which caused him problems transferring character from ps3 to ps4 (As an apology I've offered him another recovery) but he refused and now he is forcing me to choose one of two options
1. He asks me to refund (Which is stated that there are no refunds in my thread tos) and he's saying that I edited it today (you can check edit history and see it was there from the beggining)
2. He says he will contact a staff member to close my recovery services.
Proof: You must login or register to view this content.
08-10-2015, 01:13 AM #3
Originally posted by Akuneum View Post
"TonyTheRoyal_" bought from me, he had his socialclub account linked during the recovery which caused him problems transferring character from ps3 to ps4 (As an apology I've offered him another recovery) but he refused and now he is forcing me to choose one of two options
1. He asks me to refund (Which is stated that there are no refunds in my thread tos) and he's saying that I edited it today (you can check edit history and see it was there from the beggining)
2. He says he will contact a staff member to close my recovery services.
Proof: You must login or register to view this content.

Those two option were a foreshadow of the outcome. You take my money, You acknowledge that you messed up my account, left it unusable for online forever, and you won't refund. I'm dissatisfied in your service.
So yes, of course i want a moderator to close your thread, cause you showed a bad quality of service.
Last edited by TonyTheRoyal_ ; 08-10-2015 at 01:18 AM.
08-10-2015, 01:25 AM #4
Originally posted by TonyTheRoyal
Those two option were a foreshadow of the outcome. You acknowledge that you messed up my account, left it unusable for online forever. I'm dissatisfied in your service.

I did not mess up your account, I modded it as you requested me and did exactly what you wanted in it.
The transferring thing is not fully my mistake, It's right that I've said it's my mistake but I was being nice to you. You had responsibility and you having your socialclub account linked during the recovery doesn't make it fully my fault.
I offered you a new recovery which I don't have to do at all and could've just deleted you as soon as I've done the recovery but I tried to make you happy just like my other customers (Look on thread for vouches)
You asking for a refund even that it's stated in the tos "No refunds, Unless I'm unable to do your account" is a proof of your non-responsibility.
Looking to hear from a staff member.
Last edited by Internal ; 08-10-2015 at 01:26 AM. Reason: Grammar mistake
08-10-2015, 01:51 AM #5
I did not mess up your account, I modded it as you requested me and did exactly what you wanted in it.
The transferring thing is not fully my mistake, It's right that I've said it's my mistake but I was being nice to you. You had responsibility and you having your socialclub account linked during the recovery doesn't make it fully my fault.
I offered you a new recovery which I don't have to do at all and could've just deleted you as soon as I've done the recovery but I tried to make you happy just like my other customers (Look on thread for vouches)
You asking for a refund even that it's stated in the tos "No refunds, Unless I'm unable to do your account" is a proof of your non-responsibility.
Looking to hear from a staff member.

You admitted that you should've warn me of this risk beforehand, therefore you knew my account is messed up.
Proof here: You must login or register to view this content.

You did not complete the character transfer as requested.

Whose fault is it then? certainly not mine cause you said "but it's my fault as i did not give warning about this"
Yet again, how would i know it would've been my responsibility when you edited your warning in your thread today. You left the account unusable, and you were the one working on the account, therefore it was in your hands.

You offered a new account to mod, i refused, cause i specifically wanted my friends main account modded, not any other.

You could've deleted me, but i couldn't care less cause i was going to bring this to justice no matter what.
And that would've represent a bad quality of service.

Your ToS is not effective to be use as a statement here because you failed to character transfer, which left the account not being able to play online and unusable.
Last edited by TonyTheRoyal_ ; 08-10-2015 at 01:55 AM.
08-10-2015, 02:10 AM #6
You admitted that you should've warn me of this risk beforehand, therefore you knew my account is messed up.
Proof here: You must login or register to view this content.

You did not complete the character transfer as requested.

Whose fault is it then? certainly not mine cause you said "but it's my fault as i did not give warning about this"
Yet again, how would i know it would've been my responsibility when you edited your warning in your thread today. You left the account unusable, and you were the one working on the account, therefore it was in your hands.

You offered a new account to mod, i refused, cause i specifically wanted my friends main account modded, not any other.

You could've deleted me, but i couldn't care less cause i was going to bring this to justice no matter what.
And that would've represent a bad quality of service.

Your ToS is not effective to be use as a statement here because you failed to character transfer, which left the account not being able to play online and unusable.

The account is working fine in the ps3 system, However you will get infinite black screen in the ps4 if you transfer due to you having your account linked to socialclub during the recovery, Saying that it's my fault doesn't mean you take 0% responsibility.
You had your account played only on ps4 + Linked to socialclub. You made everything complicated to me and forced me to do the tutorial without you paying extra money even that you said you've done the tutorial ( I did the tutorial manually for extra safety ) I offered you an extra recovery as the ToS says there are no refunds, unless I don't do your account but I did it and I worked and wasted a lot of time & effort on it (+ ~ 2 hours of searching to find a solution for the black screen until I found out it's unfixable once it happens)
For the last time I'm offering you an extra recovery. you won't get a refund.
This is enough information for now, please just leave it for staff / mods to read it then we'll take questions from them.
08-10-2015, 02:35 AM #7
If i said the tutorial was done, and you said the tutorial wasn't done that means that the account was "unlinked" the whole time cause he was level 20+. Actually if it were linked you would've seen progress in the ps3 profile, but you didnt.

You can not put the blame on me, as i am the customer aswell.

Actually, matter of fact, i have proof that the account was not linked till you told me that you were gonna make a social club to link the account.
Proofs : You must login or register to view this content.

You offered to do another account, i refused, i specifically wanted that account cause it would cost me more money to buy PS+ for a new account.

And sure lets leave it to the Mods to solve this.
Last edited by TonyTheRoyal_ ; 08-10-2015 at 02:59 AM.
08-10-2015, 02:22 PM #8
If i said the tutorial was done, and you said the tutorial wasn't done that means that the account was "unlinked" the whole time cause he was level 20+. Actually if it were linked you would've seen progress in the ps3 profile, but you didnt.

You can not put the blame on me, as i am the customer aswell.

Actually, matter of fact, i have proof that the account was not linked till you told me that you were gonna make a social club to link the account.
Proofs : You must login or register to view this content.

You offered to do another account, i refused, i specifically wanted that account cause it would cost me more money to buy PS+ for a new account.

And sure lets leave it to the Mods to solve this.

The account was linked the whole time you were even in a clan.
I didn't see the tutorial completed because you never played ps3 and you were playing ps4 from the beggining (No progress doesn't transfer from ps4 to ps3)
And in the photo I was talking after the problem happened and I was thinking making a new socialclub account would fix it but I was wrong you didn't screenshot the whole thing, don't be cheap like that
and if you don't want to play another account because it would cost you money to buy another ps+, You could just make it a primary account and you will have ps+ on your whole system.
08-10-2015, 03:08 PM #9
The account was linked the whole time you were even in a clan.
I didn't see the tutorial completed because you never played ps3 and you were playing ps4 from the beggining (No progress doesn't transfer from ps4 to ps3)
And in the photo I was talking after the problem happened and I was thinking making a new socialclub account would fix it but I was wrong you didn't screenshot the whole thing, don't be cheap like that
and if you don't want to play another account because it would cost you money to buy another ps+, You could just make it a primary account and you will have ps+ on your whole system.

Um no, look you were modding my account in ps3 not ps4. I don't think my friend was in a clan, i can't check it cause i can never go online anymore. Don't call me cheap, i can't screenshot the entire conversation. I'll let a mod look at the whole conversation too.

You specifically said you should have warned me about the risk.

Like i said again, i do not need any other accounts modded but the main account..
I am the customer of your service and that was my specific request.
08-10-2015, 03:14 PM #10
I'll just leave it here and take questions from staff please no more responds until a staff member answers.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo