08-15-2015, 05:11 PM #1
Jeffie
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: iHaxel
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy GTAV Services

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.): You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. Check Video ill put at the end for more proof

Proof of contact (Screenshots): You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. Check Video ill put at the end for more proof

When did this happen: August 10th and ever since he still hasnt finished my services or refunded. Check Video ill put at the end for more proof

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] Paypal
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)
You must login or register to view this content. Check Video ill put at the end for more proof

How much?:10$ for his ultimate package

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes bunch of times as you can see he just doesnt respond and when he does its either he will get it done or sorry that he has failed so far

Other comments: in this video proof you will see me talking through live chat on his gtav recovery website unfortunately i forgot to start recording and didn't record me talking to him through his main website live chat then he redirected me to You must login or register to view this content. where we continued the purchase of his services but luckily for me before i payed i made him verify i was talking to him by giving me a code word on live chat then he repeats it on skype to me which he does and i recorded it all also you will see on the second recording that his skype is listed on his thread and its the same one im talking to him on by the end of the recording a lot of the parts of the video were either paused and then continued due to how long he was taking cause i believe he also got scammed for a CID which you will see he says in skype which leads to me being scammed and services not being completed so far, tbh at this point id just like a refund cause he clearly cant come through on the services he offered me.

Video proof 1 where we were talking on live chat and i payed and he gave me an excuse about doing the services the next day: You must login or register to view this content.
Video proof 2 showing you full skype chat and his skype id and how its on his website and how he also redirected me on skype to his gtav website:
08-19-2015, 06:16 PM #11
Jeffie
Gym leader
Originally posted by iHaxel View Post
Back from my vacation, really late right now. Will complete the recovery first thing in the morning. Thank you.

Awesome can't wait
08-20-2015, 03:23 AM #12
iHaxel
We're no strangers to love
Originally posted by Insight View Post

Buyer's account has been completed, please confirm with buyer. Thank you. Smile
08-20-2015, 08:25 AM #13
Jeffie
Gym leader
Wasnt the correct rank or sex but yes the order was completed
08-20-2015, 03:17 PM #14
Originally posted by Arrow View Post