08-19-2015, 01:57 AM #1
G1LLZ
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ***WARNING ALL BUYERS MUST READ THIS***
This guy is a joke I highly do not recommend using him for anything that requires paying him
He will
Take his sweet time
Abuse you
Take your money, and wait hours till you may even get what you paid for
Delete you

*** PROOF OF ATTEMPT SCAM***

anyway here are some screenshots of him lying, purposely delaying, deleting me, and attempting to scam hope this helps some of you keep your cash

Here IS a screenshot of saying he does the accounts sometimes - Imgur

Here is a screenshot of him saying he doesn't do them his friend does - Imgur

Here is a screenshot of me sending the money at 10:50 - Imgur

Here is a screenshot of him purposely taking his time with the account - Imgur

Here is a screenshot of him claiming he never said he did the GTA 5 accounts but then i copy and pasted him saying he did do them sometimes - Imgur

Here is a screenshot of him deleting me - You must login or register to view this content.

And here is the last screenshot of after a solid hour of trying to get the account he decides to reply saying "i am going to refund you a Amazon card" when i bought the card for the GTA 5 recover and clearly have no need or use for it as i wouldn't have bought it knowing i was buying it for my self anyway heres the screenshot - You must login or register to view this content.

The only reason he refunded me is because i made it clear i would be posting it on his NGU thread and thats when he started to get worried.......

Proof that i was talking to him on skype - You must login or register to view this content.

NGU THREAD LINK - You must login or register to view this content.

NGU PROFILE LINK - You must login or register to view this content.

Anyway best of luck hope this saves you guys some trouble he is a waste of time, a joke, and a terrible salesman
08-19-2015, 02:02 AM #2
How is this a dispute? I deleted and refunded him because he was impatient and a aggressive buyer. I have right to decline service to buyers I deem aggressive/rude/impatient. He was cry/complaining the whole time after he payed. Reason for delay was because I was having trouble because my PC had just got a reinstall like 4 days ago. I was getting the account info, but then he lost his patience with me and told me to "Hurry godamn up" You can see from his first picture and it wasn't even past 20-30min. I have also done 500+ accounts prob only 3 bad reviews adding 4 with you. You are by far the worse customer. You are the worst kind to exist. He also threatened me to "hack my pc" I get this kind of threats a lot by impatient/aggressive customers.

Threat 1 You must login or register to view this content.
Threat 2 You must login or register to view this content.
Refund You must login or register to view this content.
Refund Proof 2 You must login or register to view this content.
Proof hes rude/aggressive You must login or register to view this content.

I hope you know you are wasting moderators time with this because 1. I don't scam 2.You didn't get scammed. If I did scam how else would I still be selling services for over 2+years without any disputes? This is my first actually after 2 years of doing services here so why would I be worried. Nice lie tho lol. I wonder if you'll threaten the next seller. You shouldn't be here buying services if you don't have patience. Id say hes not safe user/buyer to be here. Beware sellers.
Last edited by dolby1 ; 08-19-2015 at 07:08 AM.
08-19-2015, 07:13 AM #3
Mods please close or trash this hes wasting my time and you mods time Smile. He got his money back and he was still complaining. He prob just did it to give me bad review Not Happy or Sad. He should get the convicted scammer for lying and opening disputes without being valid as well. A dispute is when you been scammed. I'm far from that buddy. Check my thread and replies. 600+ replies. 100+ vouches and counting.
Last edited by dolby1 ; 08-19-2015 at 07:17 AM.
08-19-2015, 07:29 AM #4
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by G1LLZ View Post
***WARNING ALL BUYERS MUST READ THIS***
This guy is a joke I highly do not recommend using him for anything that requires paying him
He will
Take his sweet time
Abuse you
Take your money, and wait hours till you may even get what you paid for
Delete you

*** PROOF OF ATTEMPT SCAM***

anyway here are some screenshots of him lying, purposely delaying, deleting me, and attempting to scam hope this helps some of you keep your cash

Here IS a screenshot of saying he does the accounts sometimes - Imgur

Here is a screenshot of him saying he doesn't do them his friend does - Imgur

Here is a screenshot of me sending the money at 10:50 - Imgur

Here is a screenshot of him purposely taking his time with the account - Imgur

Here is a screenshot of him claiming he never said he did the GTA 5 accounts but then i copy and pasted him saying he did do them sometimes - Imgur

Here is a screenshot of him deleting me - You must login or register to view this content.

And here is the last screenshot of after a solid hour of trying to get the account he decides to reply saying "i am going to refund you a Amazon card" when i bought the card for the GTA 5 recover and clearly have no need or use for it as i wouldn't have bought it knowing i was buying it for my self anyway heres the screenshot - You must login or register to view this content.

The only reason he refunded me is because i made it clear i would be posting it on his NGU thread and thats when he started to get worried.......

Proof that i was talking to him on skype - You must login or register to view this content.

NGU THREAD LINK - You must login or register to view this content.

NGU PROFILE LINK - You must login or register to view this content.

Anyway best of luck hope this saves you guys some trouble he is a waste of time, a joke, and a terrible salesman

Can you update with all the imgur links thanks

Originally posted by dolby1 View Post
How is this a dispute? I deleted and refunded him because he was impatient and a aggressive buyer. I have right to decline service to buyers I deem aggressive/rude/impatient. He was cry/complaining the whole time after he payed. Reason for delay was because I was having trouble because my PC had just got a reinstall like 4 days ago. I was getting the account info, but then he lost his patience with me and told me to "Hurry godamn up" You can see from his first picture and it wasn't even past 20-30min. I have also done 500+ accounts prob only 3 bad reviews adding 4 with you. You are by far the worse customer. You are the worst kind to exist. He also threatened me to "hack my pc" I get this kind of threats a lot by impatient/aggressive customers.

Threat 1 You must login or register to view this content.
Threat 2 You must login or register to view this content.
Refund You must login or register to view this content.
Refund Proof 2 You must login or register to view this content.
Proof hes rude/aggressive You must login or register to view this content.

I hope you know you are wasting moderators time with this because 1. I don't scam 2.You didn't get scammed. If I did scam how else would I still be selling services for over 2+years without any disputes? This is my first actually after 2 years of doing services here so why would I be worried. Nice lie tho lol. I wonder if you'll threaten the next seller. You shouldn't be here buying services if you don't have patience. Id say hes not safe user/buyer to be here. Beware sellers.

Given how in these message you make a threat not shocked he did not do your service and refunded you.
08-19-2015, 07:36 AM #5
Originally posted by ResistTheSun View Post
Can you update with all the imgur links thanks

Given how in these message you make a threat not shocked he did not do your service and refunded you.

I honestly can't stand impatient buyers. I was going to give him the account but he kept bugging me and telling me stuff You can view the pics on my thread/replies. He left the same thing there -.-. He just wanted to give me a bad review :<
08-23-2015, 09:56 PM #6
why is this still open Not Happy or Sad

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo