08-22-2015, 04:57 AM #1
Chris
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: SectorrNine
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Sell

Proof of contact (Screenshots): You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content., You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Thursday, August 13

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] The user offered a PSN Account with money in the wallet.
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

How much?: $60PSN

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- No reply

Other comments: I just want my 60 psn back or half the price on paypal.
08-22-2015, 05:23 AM #2
What?
Last edited by SectorrNine ; 08-22-2015 at 06:45 AM.
08-22-2015, 01:42 PM #3
Originally posted by Chris View Post

Originally posted by SectorrNine View Post

So it appears to me that the account is not working, or does not have the amount of money within the account, correct? Also, from what I can tell, the service has been completed and should be up to standard as SectorrNine appears to be happy with the results from the screenshots provided.
I have a few questions. Chris, did you check the account upon receiving the details? Also, do you have evidence of the account not being what was originally offered? A screenshot or video of you signing in and checking funds should be sufficient.
SectorrNine, should the PSN provided have $60 of wallet funds in it? Do you have any proof of this amount being in the account before handing it over to Chris?
08-22-2015, 10:23 PM #4
Chris
Former Staff
Originally posted by Insight View Post
So it appears to me that the account is not working, or does not have the amount of money within the account, correct? Also, from what I can tell, the service has been completed and should be up to standard as SectorrNine appears to be happy with the results from the screenshots provided.
I have a few questions. Chris, did you check the account upon receiving the details? Also, do you have evidence of the account not being what was originally offered? A screenshot or video of you signing in and checking funds should be sufficient.
SectorrNine, should the PSN provided have $60 of wallet funds in it? Do you have any proof of this amount being in the account before handing it over to Chris?

Sadly I don't have proof of theaccount working beforehand. I did check before and after completing the service and the account dis have the funds.
08-22-2015, 11:17 PM #5
Sadly I don't have proof of theaccount working beforehand. I did check before and after completing the service and the account dis have the funds.

Can I get a clear idea of what the issue is with the account provided? Does it work? Has the funds been spent? Could you show some proof of money spent if so.
08-22-2015, 11:19 PM #6
Chris
Former Staff
Originally posted by Insight View Post
Can I get a clear idea of what the issue is with the account provided? Does it work? Has the funds been spent? Could you show some proof of money spent if so.

No, the account information was changed. I can no longer login to the account that was provided in exchange for my service.
08-22-2015, 11:22 PM #7
No, the account information was changed. I can no longer login to the account that was provided in exchange for my service.

Alright, I'll see if SectorrNine has any response to this before continuing.

What?

So it appears that the account details have changed according to Chris. Can you explain any of this and why this has happened? You should be able to recover the account if you cannot access it as the account as it should originally be owned by you.
08-24-2015, 12:10 AM #8
What?

Please respond, you have a further 24 hours from now to respond
08-24-2015, 11:35 PM #9

It appears that SectorrNine is unwilling to respond to this dispute. He has been on multiple times throughout this dispute and has not made an effort to reply after the first few times. For this reason, I will end the dispute and ban the user. I am sorry for your losses and hope that your trades in the future will be safer. If SectorrNine has decided to respond within the near future, this dispute may be reopened.
For now, the user has been banned. Dispute closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo