08-24-2015, 10:27 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); He scammed Bella out of an account, for $200. It was the account Lit. I was supposed to get the money, then split with him, 50/50. She payed me, but I didn't split with him because I thought he might scam, so i asked for the info then id pay. He said no, so i payed Bella back. She then went to him directly, and payed $100 first, then was supposed to get details. She never got the Account from him.
08-24-2015, 10:30 PM #2
FUCK. i did it in the wrong section
08-24-2015, 10:42 PM #3
Bella.
Bounty hunter
I'm opening dispute. He refuses to refund my money
08-24-2015, 10:57 PM #4
Originally posted by Father View Post
He scammed Bella out of an account, for $200. It was the account Lit. I was supposed to get the money, then split with him, 50/50. She payed me, but I didn't split with him because I thought he might scam, so i asked for the info then id pay. He said no, so i payed Bella back. She then went to him directly, and payed $100 first, then was supposed to get details. She never got the Account from him.

Please reopen a dispute following these guidelines You must login or register to view this content. in this section You must login or register to view this content.
Thread closed and moved.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo