08-25-2015, 12:15 AM #1
Bella.
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Domain
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.): You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of contact (Screenshots):
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Today (August 24th 2015)

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] Paypal
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

How much?: $100

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- He refused to refund me and expects me to complete the transaction after initially telling me I would get access to the account after sending the first $100 but then expects me to pay the full $200 even though I was not given any account information. I refused to do it obviously and just asked for my money back. He then threatened me and DDoSed me and removed his messages where he threatened me.

Other comments: I just want my money back. I'm tired of dealing with pricks like this guy.
08-25-2015, 08:49 PM #11
Originally posted by Domain View Post
You changed the info.

Originally posted by Bella. View Post
I don't have the account dude. Stop playing games, you changed the info once you posted it. Don't you think I would have shut up by now if I had the account? Just give me my money back.

It doesn't matter who changed the info. If the account is truly Domain's to begin with, surely Domain can reset the password? Am I not mistaken? Please regain access to the account and offer a refund if possible.
08-26-2015, 07:28 PM #12
Domain
Banned
I'm not the OG owner. I dont have og email or serial people have had this account before me I cant reset it
08-26-2015, 10:26 PM #13
Geo
Don't Believe The Title

Originally posted by Domain View Post
I'm not the OG owner. I dont have og email or serial people have had this account before me I cant reset it

Regardless of this fact the account was your responsibility as you were the person selling it. If you then go ahead and post it in a public domain you can't just go an blame the user you are dealing with because anyone could have taken those details. If you are unable to regain access to an account you were selling (Which frankly is very poor) then you will need to refund Bella. the full $100 which is rightly his/her money. If you are able to regain the account then by all means continue to carry out the matter privately and report here when said matters are done.
08-27-2015, 12:24 AM #14
Domain
Banned
I refuse. Ban my useless account. I have like 5 NGU accounts. IP ban me i use my phone internet . she can try and open a paypal dispute i got that taken care of. You didnt remove accused scammer from a long time ago on something that was closed so mine aswell scam lol.
08-27-2015, 12:36 AM #15
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Accused Scammer's Username: Domain
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.): You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of contact (Screenshots):

When did this happen: Today (August 24th 2015)

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] Paypal
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

How much?: $100

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- He refused to refund me and expects me to complete the transaction after initially telling me I would get access to the account after sending the first $100 but then expects me to pay the full $200 even though I was not given any account information. I refused to do it obviously and just asked for my money back. He then threatened me and DDoSed me and removed his messages where he threatened me.

Other comments: I just want my money back. I'm tired of dealing with pricks like this guy.

Unfortunately as you can see the scammer is a complete ass and is not willing to comply. Therefor I have banned the user. I urge you to try your best with PayPal on getting your money back from people like this. And a final warning to only deal with trusted members on NGU. Sorry Again.

EDIT: I have also found and banned various other accounts under the same user.
Last edited by Geo ; 08-27-2015 at 02:04 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo