08-25-2015, 12:15 AM #1
Bella.
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Domain
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.): You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of contact (Screenshots):
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Today (August 24th 2015)

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] Paypal
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

How much?: $100

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- He refused to refund me and expects me to complete the transaction after initially telling me I would get access to the account after sending the first $100 but then expects me to pay the full $200 even though I was not given any account information. I refused to do it obviously and just asked for my money back. He then threatened me and DDoSed me and removed his messages where he threatened me.

Other comments: I just want my money back. I'm tired of dealing with pricks like this guy.
08-25-2015, 12:18 AM #2
Domain
Banned
What will opening a dispute due. Wont get your money back, I don't use NGU should handle direct with me
08-25-2015, 12:20 AM #3
Domain
Banned
Regardless I'll wait for mods input
08-25-2015, 01:16 AM #4
Domain
Banned
Originally posted by Bella. View Post
Good job posting it on a PUBLIC forum for anyone to see and take.
You can give me back MY $100. I dont even wanna deal with you anymore.

Its not public its a dispute between me and you as the top read. NOW YOU CAN'T GET A REFUND YOU HAVE THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION
08-25-2015, 01:53 AM #5
Bella.
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Domain View Post
Its not public its a dispute between me and you as the top read. NOW YOU CAN'T GET A REFUND YOU HAVE THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION

Are you stupid? Anyone can view this thread regardless
Last edited by Bella. ; 08-25-2015 at 01:55 AM.
08-25-2015, 02:14 AM #6
Domain
Banned
how?////
08-25-2015, 06:33 PM #7
how?////

Originally posted by Bella. View Post
Are you stupid? Anyone can view this thread regardless

It seems we have a bit of a situation here. The person you are trading with is not ELITE which means that you should not be trading with him under any circumstances. And this stands both ways. I am currently uncertain of what this means for the dispute, but I will carry it out as normal until further notice. Bella, Domain made a post, which is now deleted, which contained the account information of the account. Can you access that by any chance? I need to confirm whether the account is currently in your hands. If you can't access it, then Domain, please REFUND the amount that Bella has originally paid and recover the account since the account is yours. We will continue from there.
08-25-2015, 07:31 PM #8
Bella.
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Insight View Post
It seems we have a bit of a situation here. The person you are trading with is not ELITE which means that you should not be trading with him under any circumstances. And this stands both ways. I am currently uncertain of what this means for the dispute, but I will carry it out as normal until further notice. Bella, Domain made a post, which is now deleted, which contained the account information of the account. Can you access that by any chance? I need to confirm whether the account is currently in your hands. If you can't access it, then Domain, please REFUND the amount that Bella has originally paid and recover the account since the account is yours. We will continue from there.

Nope. I tried accessing it but the password had already been changed.
08-25-2015, 08:20 PM #9
Domain
Banned
You changed the info.
08-25-2015, 08:41 PM #10
Bella.
Bounty hunter
You changed the info.

I don't have the account dude. Stop playing games, you changed the info once you posted it. Don't you think I would have shut up by now if I had the account? Just give me my money back.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo