Post: Possible scam by "sponsored" elite member Sacrificing
08-25-2015, 07:25 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: sacrificing
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] buy

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.):
You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of contact (Screenshots):

When did this happen: yesterday afternoon I wrote him half a dozen times hours apart and still no reply

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)
Paypal
Last edited by Kythakid ; 08-25-2015 at 11:33 PM. Reason: Was asked to with proper format
08-25-2015, 08:06 PM #2
08-25-2015, 08:10 PM #3
[img][url=https://postimg.org/image/s3zp6q9hr/][img]https://s27.postimg.org/s3zp6q9hr/image.jpg[/img][/url] You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.[/IMG]
08-25-2015, 10:48 PM #4
Originally posted by Kythakid View Post
So yesterday afternoon sacrificing messages me back on regards of buying a Xbox one account for 17$. I talked with him for a little bit about my situation "I bought a account the day before from someone else and they forgot some stuff so I wanted a new one from someone sponsored" he said to pay him first so I did through paypal I normally ask for a invoice but since he was "sponsored" I agreed with gifting it cause I trusted him. Then he said he'd get to it when he finished account that was before mine 20 minutes our so later he said he started mine. Then a hour goes by and I haven't heard from him so I message him and he didn't respond I have messaged him 5 other times since then hours apart from each other and still not reply I have screen shots and paypal receipt. I just want my full account our money back.

Please update your thread following this format You must login or register to view this content.
08-25-2015, 11:37 PM #5
Okay I did
08-25-2015, 11:40 PM #6
I did
08-26-2015, 01:43 AM #7
Merk
Space Ninja
I messaged him on skype, this is all my fault of course, i was doing his service then got Ddos by someone for awhile then i had football. i am doing the account now.
08-26-2015, 01:43 AM #8
Merk
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Insight View Post
Please update your thread following this format You must login or register to view this content.

forgot to quote
08-26-2015, 02:44 AM #9
Everything's been resolved!
08-26-2015, 11:45 AM #10
Originally posted by Kythakid View Post
Everything's been resolved!

Originally posted by Sacrificing View Post
forgot to quote

Good to hear that everything has resolved so quickly!
Dispute closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo