Post: I bought 3 accounts from xModified and only one was done correctly.
08-29-2015, 06:12 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: xModified
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.):

{ MODIFIED } Cod & Gta Mods

NGU: xModified

Proof of contact (Screenshots):
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 8/20/15

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

Paypal

How much?: $20 for 3 accounts

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
If yes, What did they say?:-
Yes. he refunded me $3 for 2 of the accounts that were messed up. He refused to redo the accounts and thought $3 was a good refund for 2 out of the 3 accounts to be messed up. They only had money, rank and unlocks.. When the package was supposed to be for those things plus snacks, armour, fireworks, reduced recoil, modded rolls, pegasus vehicles and some others.

Other comments:
I posted an honest opinion as a customer to help others out and he dm'ed telling me to take it down or he would have my account banned. People like him give the community a bad name and makes people sketchy to use the site and the actual people that are legit on here. He didnt care about producing a good service he just did it for the quick money.

If the images didnt most correctly here are the direct links in order:
09-01-2015, 02:35 AM #11
SuperiorMods
Little One
I would have no problem redoing if I could take them back so ill refund another 3 since I told him he could pay 20 when it added up to 21, even though I think compared to everything else on the account barely a quarter of things were missing

ill refund when he changes those comments calling me scam just because a few things didn't transfer over
09-01-2015, 11:09 AM #12
Originally posted by xModified View Post
I would have no problem redoing if I could take them back so ill refund another 3 since I told him he could pay 20 when it added up to 21, even though I think compared to everything else on the account barely a quarter of things were missing

ill refund when he changes those comments calling me scam just because a few things didn't transfer over

Originally posted by dpayn005 View Post
I'll record them both being deleted with my elgato and post it

Alright, so you'll refund an additional $4, not $3 because 3+4 = 7. dypayn005 will keep the accounts that have been transferred. Can you both agree to this?
09-01-2015, 04:15 PM #13
Another $4 works for me I guess... I will edit the comment, but it will not be deleted. Comments are to give people an honest opinion of the service. It shouldn't take all of this to get mistakes fixed.

There obviously no way for anyone to check the accounts they purchased unless they are transferred to the console they use.
Last edited by dpayn005 ; 09-01-2015 at 04:34 PM.
09-01-2015, 11:03 PM #14
Another $4 works for me I guess... I will edit the comment, but it will not be deleted. Comments are to give people an honest opinion of the service. It shouldn't take all of this to get mistakes fixed.

There obviously no way for anyone to check the accounts they purchased unless they are transferred to the console they use.

some things on the list that didn't show up you added Pegasus vehicles are not even on the list that I have for the package you bought so now your lying

ive been completely honest and you wont stop going overboard
I gave you 3 accounts, you said some things were missing on the account okay theres no way I can put those things on the account because its already transferred so I refunded the amount I thought was right for those things that didn't show
why would I refund the amount of a full account just because a small fraction of things are missing that's what you don't understand

I'm asking friends about this and they say your in the wrong one person said I shouldn't refund a thing because my price is so low so those are the opinions I'm hearing

and I said I could have it taken down because your calling me a scam on my thread just because you aren't happy with your refund even though youre being completely irrational
and just in case you haven't noticed but that's against the rules of the forum check yourself that's why I told you I would get it taken down

Sounds good. xModified can you complete the refund? If so, please let me know and refund it as soon as possible. Keep me updated.
09-02-2015, 03:05 AM #15
SuperiorMods
Little One

my problem wasn't that you left a comment about what happened but don't call me a scam
if I was a scam I wouldn't give you anything and ran with the money ill check the comments and refund tonight
09-02-2015, 12:48 PM #16
my problem wasn't that you left a comment about what happened but don't call me a scam
if I was a scam I wouldn't give you anything and ran with the money ill check the comments and refund tonight

Sounds good. Please try take evidence where possible. I will give you 48 hours if that's okay with you. I think that's a reasonable time frame.
09-02-2015, 04:15 PM #17
SuperiorMods
Little One

Originally posted by Insight View Post
Sounds good. Please try take evidence where possible. I will give you 48 hours if that's okay with you. I think that's a reasonable time frame.

ive looked at the comments and I still see one of them that call me a scam
that's why it hasn't been refunded yet
09-02-2015, 04:50 PM #18
ive looked at the comments and I still see one of them that call me a scam
that's why it hasn't been refunded yet

I removed the one that said scam. Please do not have this affect your dispute. Users have the right to leave a valid response within your thread with their opinion of the service. Please offer the refund as soon as possible.
09-02-2015, 05:36 PM #19
SuperiorMods
Little One
sent the money

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo