Post: I bought 3 accounts from xModified and only one was done correctly.
08-29-2015, 06:12 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: xModified
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.):

{ MODIFIED } Cod & Gta Mods

NGU: xModified

Proof of contact (Screenshots):
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 8/20/15

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

Paypal

How much?: $20 for 3 accounts

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
If yes, What did they say?:-
Yes. he refunded me $3 for 2 of the accounts that were messed up. He refused to redo the accounts and thought $3 was a good refund for 2 out of the 3 accounts to be messed up. They only had money, rank and unlocks.. When the package was supposed to be for those things plus snacks, armour, fireworks, reduced recoil, modded rolls, pegasus vehicles and some others.

Other comments:
I posted an honest opinion as a customer to help others out and he dm'ed telling me to take it down or he would have my account banned. People like him give the community a bad name and makes people sketchy to use the site and the actual people that are legit on here. He didnt care about producing a good service he just did it for the quick money.

If the images didnt most correctly here are the direct links in order:
09-03-2015, 05:24 PM #29
SuperiorMods
Little One
Originally posted by Insight View Post
Look. I personally made this offer to both of you. You appeared to have agreed to it through your reply that you made. Don't make such a large mess over $1, and follow the offer that was originally made. An overall $7 is more than fair for 2 failed accounts which should have been redone.

barely anything is missing and you want me to refund half doesn't sound fair
I made a thread about this asking people on their opinions
and they said I refunded enough before the dispute and its not about the money
its about him cheating me out of it idc if it was a penny

ive read other peoples policies and if that happens they don't refunded or redo they leave you for dead
so like I said before IF he paid full price I would send the extra 1 but he didn't
09-03-2015, 05:35 PM #30
SuperiorMods
Little One
im making an example for the point I'm trying to get at
you order 100 cars, the cars get delivered
you count and there are only 80 cars
are you going to ask for a refund for 50 cars
or a refund of 20 cars
09-03-2015, 07:30 PM #31
Originally posted by xModified View Post
im making an example for the point I'm trying to get at
you order 100 cars, the cars get delivered
you count and there are only 80 cars
are you going to ask for a refund for 50 cars
or a refund of 20 cars

There has been a recent announcement made that stated changes within disputes. Terms and services regarding refunds do NOT apply within disputes.
Whether or not you like it, an agreement is an agreement. You cannot just simply back away from it after you have accepted it. Also, $7 is not half, it is the price of what would be 1 account. You made 3 accounts in this deal, 2 of which had errors so I don't see how this is an unfair price.
You only have to give an extra dollar, what is that to you? It's 1/7th of what you sell one account for. If you can't follow the forum policies then you should probably consider selling elsewhere. We don't give you a place to sell your services as a form of advertisement just for you to not follow some simple rules when it comes to disputes. And next time, if you don't agree with what was said, tell me earlier. Don't tell everyone AFTER you have made a refund that isn't even the correct amount. You're just making it more difficult for yourself.
09-03-2015, 10:02 PM #32
SuperiorMods
Little One
Originally posted by Insight View Post
There has been a recent announcement made that stated changes within disputes. Terms and services regarding refunds do NOT apply within disputes.
Whether or not you like it, an agreement is an agreement. You cannot just simply back away from it after you have accepted it. Also, $7 is not half, it is the price of what would be 1 account. You made 3 accounts in this deal, 2 of which had errors so I don't see how this is an unfair price.
You only have to give an extra dollar, what is that to you? It's 1/7th of what you sell one account for. If you can't follow the forum policies then you should probably consider selling elsewhere. We don't give you a place to sell your services as a form of advertisement just for you to not follow some simple rules when it comes to disputes. And next time, if you don't agree with what was said, tell me earlier. Don't tell everyone AFTER you have made a refund that isn't even the correct amount. You're just making it more difficult for yourself.

Heres the thing you don't understand
its cost 21 , he paid 20 its cost 21 , he paid 20 its cost 21 , he paid 20 its cost 21 , he paid 20 its cost 21 , he paid 20 its cost 21 , he paid 20 its cost 21 , he paid 20 its cost 21 , he paid 20
I refunded 6 total and added to the $1 he didn't pay that's $7 altogether
but now your asking me to send an extra $1 so he gets $8 all together from the total price
but for some reason you cant add that up

I sent the $1 since I'm the only one that can do math in this dispute, you can count it as a donation to a Pug
09-03-2015, 10:04 PM #33
Originally posted by xModified View Post
Heres the thing you don't understand
its cost 21 , he paid 20 its cost 21 , he paid 20 its cost 21 , he paid 20 its cost 21 , he paid 20 its cost 21 , he paid 20 its cost 21 , he paid 20 its cost 21 , he paid 20 its cost 21 , he paid 20
I refunded 6 total and added to the $1 he didn't pay that's $7 altogether
but now your asking me to send an extra $1 so he gets $8 all together from the total price
but for some reason you cant add that up

I sent the $1 since I'm the only one that can do math in this dispute, you can count it as a donation to a Pug

Originally posted by dpayn005 View Post
You are acting like a scam right now lol

Just because you took $1 off doesn't mean you can just randomly add it on to your $6. Even 20 divided by 3 is $6.66. You're still technically missing 66 cents, if you want to get that technical.
Thanks for sending the payment anyhow, just need confirmation from OP.
09-03-2015, 10:14 PM #34
Yes he sent it. Along with the message "heres $1 I understand it must be hard living in a pizza box"

Lol. It was never about the money. It's about the principle when you offer a service you should hold up to what you offer
09-03-2015, 10:24 PM #35
SuperiorMods
Little One
laugh now
cry later
seb5594
09-04-2015, 04:15 PM #36
Dispute resolved. Please handle this in a more professional manner next time. Dispute closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo