09-09-2015, 09:00 AM #1
Default Avatar
Kas
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Taq
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Giveaway You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of contact (Screenshots):
You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. (couldn't fit it all in one screenshot)

When did this happen: 2nd of September 02/09/15 (UK format)

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

How much?:
$20 steam card

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- You must login or register to view this content. Then said I'd give him till Tuesday (yesterday) You must login or register to view this content.

Other comments: I really didn't wanna create a dispute but it's been a while and I've given him a few chances.
Last edited by The Devil ; 09-09-2015 at 09:04 AM.
09-09-2015, 04:24 PM #2
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by Kas View Post
Accused Scammer's Username: Taq
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Giveaway You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. (couldn't fit it all in one screenshot)

How much?:
$20 steam card

If yes, What did they say?:- You must login or register to view this content. Then said I'd give him till Tuesday (yesterday) You must login or register to view this content.

Other comments: I really didn't wanna create a dispute but it's been a while and I've given him a few chances.

User has been contacted and has 48 hours to respond.
09-09-2015, 08:03 PM #3
Taq
Banned
Originally posted by Kas View Post
Accused Scammer's Username: Taq

How much?:
$20 steam card

already said sorry i got it from a buyer for mods didnt know it didnt work since i already did 100$ of steam card giveaways and 40$ of amazon card giveaways
09-09-2015, 08:08 PM #4
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
Originally posted by Taq View Post
already said sorry i got it from a buyer for mods didnt know it didnt work since i already did 100$ of steam card giveaways and 40$ of amazon card giveaways

I understand but when opening a giveaway its then your responsibility to follow through as we have rules against fake giveaways. Not to worry as we don't plan on giving the same punishment as general scammers. When do you think you can get the code?
09-09-2015, 08:11 PM #5
Taq
Banned
Originally posted by Geo View Post
I understand but when opening a giveaway its then your responsibility to follow through as we have rules against fake giveaways. Not to worry as we don't plan on giving the same punishment as general scammers. When do you think you can get the code?

I told him when someone pays me in amazon he will get the code
09-09-2015, 08:13 PM #6
Geo
Don't Believe The Title

OK Thats fine, reasoning for a Dispute like this is because we can't have members hosting giveaways which has been gaining people rep and then saying they will give the prize at their convenience be it weeks/months and so on. I understand thats not the case but its so we can monitor these things as they are kicking off.
09-09-2015, 08:42 PM #7
Default Avatar
Kas

Yo I didn't wanna dispute dude, but as Geo said we're cracking down on giveaways especially when the prize isn't being given. I did give you more than a week bro and you stopped replying to me. I have no problem with you or anything as I know it's not your fault that the card didn't work, I believe you. I felt creating a dispute will make you sort it out faster, as I said I have no problem in waiting.
09-11-2015, 12:47 PM #8
Geo
Don't Believe The Title
User has been banned.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo