09-09-2015, 01:22 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Stunz
Accused Scammer's Profile: You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: Buy

Proof of contact :
- First contact on NGU You must login or register to view this content.
- Skype chat: You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: I made the order on 2nd September 2015

How did you purchase: He asked me to order runescape gold for him on a website he lnked me. I paid with paypal the gold. On screenshots you can see that Stunz and August (the operator of the website selling gold) know each other and that Stunz received gold.

-Proof of paypal payement: You must login or register to view this content.
-Proof that he sorted out the order with gold seller and took the gold: You must login or register to view this content.

How much?: I paid $90 worthing 60.4 milion runescape gold

Have you contacted the scammer?: After a couple of days I wrote him to know if everything was fine. He didn't answer so I wrote him different messages on skype and here on NGU. I also Wrote on some threads he posted in. It's been a week and he isn't answering me. The psn account obviousley didn't get any modded platinum yet...

Other comments: Actually as you can see from the chat I gave him 3 weeks to mod trophies. I'm opening the dispute since he isn't answering my messages, he's ignoring all my messages and there's no way he didn't get notifications or he didn't see my comments. Only a scammer would totally ignore his customer messages like this!
09-14-2015, 02:47 PM #20
Originally posted by Tenkai56 View Post
I called them with my mobile phone so I can't give you a screenshot. I can make a screenshot of the dispute on paypal website....I can contact them again through email if you want so that I can make a screenshot of paypal answer. It's the first time I have issues with a payment so it's the first time I open a dispute on paypal that's why I'm really confused and scared for the money I spent...
For the moment here's a couple of screenshots about the paypal dispute I opened:

Let me know of any updates from PayPal. Just quote me on here.
09-16-2015, 10:52 AM #21
Originally posted by Insight View Post

Still no update from Paypal or seller... As you can see on screenshot, last update of dispute is still 13th september...

09-17-2015, 03:45 AM #22
Stunz
Former Staff
Still no update from Paypal or seller... As you can see on screenshot, last update of dispute is still 13th september...

Give it time, some Dispute's can take upto a month, depending on how much evidence PayPal finds.
09-21-2015, 09:33 AM #23

Update: Gold seller answered paypal that purchase is for digital goods. Paypal is asking him for more info.....seems it's gonna take a long time. Anyway imho I think Stunz should start working on my account....I'm in this mess beause of him,wasting a lot of time...I purchased on 2nd september and today is 21st and this paypal dispute is gonna take more time...
09-21-2015, 03:41 PM #24
Originally posted by Stunz View Post
Give it time, some Dispute's can take upto a month, depending on how much evidence PayPal finds.

Update: Gold seller answered paypal that purchase is for digital goods. Paypal is asking him for more info.....seems it's gonna take a long time. Anyway imho I think Stunz should start working on my account....I'm in this mess beause of him,wasting a lot of time...I purchased on 2nd september and today is 21st and this paypal dispute is gonna take more time...

I understand, and I see a reason behind this.

Stunz, can you work on his account while the dispute is going on? Once the dispute is over, if possible, Tenkai must send the payment over directly to you instead of through a third party website. Even if it's not possible, I feel that you should be doing the service as the payment was already made. It was your decision to put it through a third party website, so you should be responsible.
09-21-2015, 07:41 PM #25
Stunz
Former Staff
I understand, and I see a reason behind this.

Stunz, can you work on his account while the dispute is going on? Once the dispute is over, if possible, Tenkai must send the payment over directly to you instead of through a third party website. Even if it's not possible, I feel that you should be doing the service as the payment was already made. It was your decision to put it through a third party website, so you should be responsible.

I see, well how I see it is, if PayPal doesn't refund him and as I haven't received the gold he paid for, the only fair way would be giving him half of the service, this way we're both losing out on $45, if I was to do a full service of level 100 and he doesnt get a refund, this means i'm down $90 worth of a service.
09-21-2015, 07:49 PM #26
Originally posted by Stunz View Post
I see, well how I see it is, if PayPal doesn't refund him and as I haven't received the gold he paid for, the only fair way would be giving him half of the service, this way we're both losing out on $45, if I was to do a full service of level 100 and he doesnt get a refund, this means i'm down $90 worth of a service.

We'll see how it pans out. Can you do half the service in the time being then?
09-22-2015, 10:15 PM #27

Stunz account has been compromised. This should not affect the dispute and it will carry out as usual, however we might have to await his response to things to continue further forward. This will stay open until the issue can be resolved.

Please let me know of any contact you can get with him and provide evidence if possible.
Last edited by The Devil ; 09-22-2015 at 10:22 PM.
09-25-2015, 09:48 AM #28
Stunz account has been compromised. This should not affect the dispute and it will carry out as usual, however we might have to await his response to things to continue further forward. This will stay open until the issue can be resolved.

Please let me know of any contact you can get with him and provide evidence if possible.

What does it means his account was compromised?? However, I wrote him on skype but no answer yet... Paypal dispute is on the same situation I wrote about last time so no updates. As soon as I get something I'll write here...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo