09-18-2015, 08:20 PM #1
Esker
Samurai Poster
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username:Webstar12
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL):You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.): You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of contact (Screenshots): You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 11-12 August

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] Paypal
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible) You must login or register to view this content.

How much?: around $50+

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes loads , through skype email even ngu he has been signing in evey now and then so...
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments: I just want another account he did it with my BFH which went fine but then he went of space of the earth lol
09-19-2015, 11:59 AM #2
Originally posted by Esker View Post
Accused Scammer's Username:Webstar12
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL):You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.): You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of contact (Screenshots): You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 11-12 August

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] Paypal
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible) You must login or register to view this content.

How much?: around $50+

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes loads , through skype email even ngu he has been signing in evey now and then so...
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments: I just want another account he did it with my BFH which went fine but then he went of space of the earth lol

User has been contacted and has 48 hours to respond.

EDIT: User has yet to come online, therefore he has been given an extra 5 days to respond.
Last edited by Insight ; 09-21-2015 at 03:42 PM.
09-26-2015, 07:13 AM #3
Esker
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by Insight View Post
User has been contacted and has 48 hours to respond.

EDIT: User has yet to come online, therefore he has been given an extra 5 days to respond.

Hey
I disputed the transactions and got my money back so I don't know what you would like to do now.
09-26-2015, 12:09 PM #4
Originally posted by Esker View Post
Hey
I disputed the transactions and got my money back so I don't know what you would like to do now.

Could you possibly show a screenshot of what PayPal has had to say about it? You can send it through PM if you'd not like to share it publicly. I'll see if I can gather information as to whether he deserves to be banned or not. Thank you.
09-26-2015, 03:23 PM #5
User has been banned for failing to respond to this dispute. Dispute will be closed until further notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo