09-19-2015, 06:00 PM #1
GUESS_HU
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Webstar12
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: Buy

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.): You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of contact (Screenshots): You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 05/07/2015

How did you purchase:Paypal
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible): You must login or register to view this content.

How much?: $21

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- No reply

Other comments: I had an issue with the batman account (it got banned) was an issue from his side, he sorted that out and gave me an account with mortal kombat on instead and told me not to change the password just to save it from getting banned. I havent changed the password and now I can't even log in as someone else has changed the password. I would like a refund if possible now, i have opened a dispute in paypal too.
09-19-2015, 06:27 PM #2
Originally posted by HU View Post
Accused Scammer's Username: Webstar12
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: Buy

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.): You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of contact (Screenshots): You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 05/07/2015

How did you purchase:Paypal
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible): You must login or register to view this content.

How much?: $21

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- No reply

Other comments: I had an issue with the batman account (it got banned) was an issue from his side, he sorted that out and gave me an account with mortal kombat on instead and told me not to change the password just to save it from getting banned. I havent changed the password and now I can't even log in as someone else has changed the password. I would like a refund if possible now, i have opened a dispute in paypal too.

User has been contacted and has 48 hours to respond.

EDIT: User has yet to come online, therefore he has been given an extra 5 days to respond.
Last edited by Insight ; 09-21-2015 at 03:42 PM.
09-26-2015, 03:23 PM #3
User has been banned for failing to respond to this dispute. Dispute will be closed until further notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo