09-21-2015, 11:49 PM #1
CyberHidden
You talkin to me?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Accused Scammer's Profile (URL):You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.):
I first made contact through Kik messenger which the seller has on his sales thread. This is on my second purchase from the merchant. His Kik user name is PureDesigns
Proof of contact (Screenshots): I will add in a hour or two since I am not at home and I cannot upload screenshots.

When did this happen: How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] (Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible) How much?: I first offered psn but the seller said he would prefer amazon gift card which I purchased at a local cvs. The amount was $150 he only provided about $25 woth of the service.

Have you contacted the scammer?:- If yes, What did they say? He said i can get a refund it will take a couple of days its been 2 weeks since I gave him the giftcard. So I decided to make it easier for him for taking a service that cost less for the remaining balance. This was for destiny services. I made contact with him hours in advance letting him know I would be free. He always saying how is driving etc thats why he cannot answer my messages. At one point he said in a hour he can do the service waited more than 3 hours he didnt respond. So I am at the point where I had enough of this bs.

:- Other comments: Me and the seller have a long chat so i haven't included everything. I don't have proof of purchase since I threw away the receipt but I may have the amazon card with the code. And due to me switching phones 2-3 times I don't have a lot. Honestly the first time I bought the service it was fast and amazing but now he is just bsing to much I want my money back wednesday either amazon giftcard or psn it was easy for him to charge but I shouldnt have to wait any longer for my money back.
09-22-2015, 03:10 PM #2
Originally posted by CyberHidden View Post
Accused Scammer's Username: Accused Scammer's Profile (URL):You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.):
I first made contact through Kik messenger which the seller has on his sales thread. This is on my second purchase from the merchant. His Kik user name is PureDesigns
Proof of contact (Screenshots): I will add in a hour or two since I am not at home and I cannot upload screenshots.

When did this happen: How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] (Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible) How much?: I first offered psn but the seller said he would prefer amazon gift card which I purchased at a local cvs. The amount was $150 he only provided about $25 woth of the service.

Have you contacted the scammer?:- If yes, What did they say? He said i can get a refund it will take a couple of days its been 2 weeks since I gave him the giftcard. So I decided to make it easier for him for taking a service that cost less for the remaining balance. This was for destiny services. I made contact with him hours in advance letting him know I would be free. He always saying how is driving etc thats why he cannot answer my messages. At one point he said in a hour he can do the service waited more than 3 hours he didnt respond. So I am at the point where I had enough of this bs.

:- Other comments: Me and the seller have a long chat so i haven't included everything. I don't have proof of purchase since I threw away the receipt but I may have the amazon card with the code. And due to me switching phones 2-3 times I don't have a lot. Honestly the first time I bought the service it was fast and amazing but now he is just bsing to much I want my money back wednesday either amazon giftcard or psn it was easy for him to charge but I shouldnt have to wait any longer for my money back.

Please provide the following:
Thread link to the service thread.
Screenshot evidence of the conversations.

The user has been contacted and has 48 hours to respond.
09-23-2015, 03:23 PM #3
Ok ummm... Ur not even the required level for the service. There is a level cap on all the service's and he hasn't even reached it for the things he wants. I can't be blamed for a game that was changed. The problem is he wants me to do things he can't even do yet
09-23-2015, 03:51 PM #4
Originally posted by Jollyhorn View Post
Ok ummm... Ur not even the required level for the service. There is a level cap on all the service's and he hasn't even reached it for the things he wants. I can't be blamed for a game that was changed. The problem is he wants me to do things he can't even do yet

Situation isn't too clear for me at the moment. Awaiting for some changes to be made on the dispute.
You can provide evidence aswell if you find the need to, for now I will be waiting on OP's update. Thank you.
09-24-2015, 02:00 AM #5
CyberHidden
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Jollyhorn View Post

Your talking about im not required level or aka light but I have 280 and I told you that which is required light level for the service. And you mention in your shop people could just sit at spawn if im not correct... and I entered nightfall at light level 275....
09-24-2015, 02:01 AM #6
CyberHidden
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Insight View Post
Situation isn't too clear for me at the moment. Awaiting for some changes to be made on the dispute.
You can provide evidence aswell if you find the need to, for now I will be waiting on OP's update. Thank you.

Waiting on my laptop. Its being fixed at the moment my tech said tomorrow.
09-26-2015, 12:10 PM #7
Originally posted by CyberHidden View Post
Waiting on my laptop. Its being fixed at the moment my tech said tomorrow.

Any updates?
09-29-2015, 10:35 PM #8
CyberHidden
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Insight View Post
Any updates?

Yes me and user settled the case out ngu sorry for not replying i've been so busy with work and stuff. Thank you for your help!
09-30-2015, 09:49 AM #9
Dispute closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo