10-19-2015, 12:45 AM #1
Goldberg
Usertitle
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Sacrificing
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL):
You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.):

Proof of contact (Screenshots):

When did this happen: earlier today

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] I bought a 12 months PS+ subscription
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible) posted above

How much?:
$20

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:- No Replies to my texts or Ngu PMs

Other comments: Haha like they say if it's too good to be true it probably is.
Anyways I posted a thread asking people if they had any ps+ or PSN cards for sale so this guy sent me a pm saying that he had a 12 month card for $20 as picture above.

So I asked him to send me a text on My kik for faster contact, i told him to reply to my pm agreeing to the transaction and to check the code before sending it so he did, but he sent me a picture of the email with the code but iI trusted him since he is an elite member and won't reply after he sent an invalid code,
I sent the payment as family and friends as he requested in had no intentions to dispute the money back.
10-19-2015, 03:10 PM #2
Originally posted by Goldberg View Post
Accused Scammer's Username: Sacrificing

How much?:
$20

Anyways I posted a thread asking people if they had any ps+ or PSN cards for sale so this guy sent me a pm saying that he had a 12 month card for $20 as picture above.

So I asked him to send me a text on My kik for faster contact, i told him to reply to my pm agreeing to the transaction and to check the code before sending it so he did, but he sent me a picture of the email with the code but iI trusted him since he is an elite member and won't reply after he sent an invalid code,
I sent the payment as family and friends as he requested in had no intentions to dispute the money back.

User has been contacted and has 48 hours to respond. If possible can you update your post with a thread link where it was advertised? This isn't required since there is evidence of PM, but can be useful.
10-19-2015, 07:18 PM #3
Merk
Space Ninja

How much?:
$20

Originally posted by Insight View Post
User has been contacted and has 48 hours to respond. If possible can you update your post with a thread link where it was advertised? This isn't required since there is evidence of PM, but can be useful.

My phone had died and i didnt get anything from him saying it did not work so i figured everything went well. i can issue a full $20.00 refund is thats what he wishes. No problem
10-19-2015, 07:43 PM #4
Originally posted by Sacrificing View Post
My phone had died and i didnt get anything from him saying it did not work so i figured everything went well. i can issue a full $20.00 refund is thats what he wishes. No problem

How much?:
$20

Sounds good, as long as he's happy with it. Please give me an update and try get this sorted out between you two. Thank you.
10-19-2015, 08:35 PM #5
Merk
Space Ninja
Sounds good, as long as he's happy with it. Please give me an update and try get this sorted out between you two. Thank you.

No problem. Just waiting to see what he wants.
10-20-2015, 01:05 AM #6
Goldberg
Usertitle

Alright im sorry for escalating this to a dispute, isent you several texts after i tried to add then I sent you a PM and gave you around 6-8 hours to respond and you were online so I assumed you were ignoring them, now I would like the full refund since iI doubt you really have the code to sell. Thank you.
10-21-2015, 03:13 PM #7

Alright im sorry for escalating this to a dispute, isent you several texts after i tried to add then I sent you a PM and gave you around 6-8 hours to respond and you were online so I assumed you were ignoring them, now I would like the full refund since iI doubt you really have the code to sell. Thank you.

Can you complete this, Sacrificing?
10-21-2015, 07:37 PM #8
Merk
Space Ninja

Yes, i will need his paypal email sent in a PM
10-22-2015, 03:06 AM #9
Goldberg
Usertitle
Yes, i will need his paypal email sent in a PM

Can you just use the refund option? I think it will be easier that way
10-24-2015, 06:00 AM #10
Goldberg
Usertitle

I still haven't gotten the refund, I asked him if he could just refund it instead of sending it but I also sent my email to him.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo