11-06-2015, 02:48 AM #1
sambuck
Space Ninja
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: psycedelic
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL):You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] buy

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.):You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of contact (Screenshots):You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen:11/5/15

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] paypal
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible) You must login or register to view this content.

How much?:$20 usd

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes
If yes, What did they say?:- they said money not there then i call today at paypal and they said money was there in there account then have the cash so they lie me and i didnt get my aimbot non host

Other comments:
Last edited by Insight ; 11-07-2015 at 12:01 AM. Reason: Editing title to make it more suitable.
11-11-2015, 10:41 PM #29
Originally posted by Psycedelic View Post
I don't see the point. I'm going to get banned either way?

No... You don't seem to understand. You provide proof that the refund has been processed then no consequences will be given.
11-12-2015, 04:09 AM #30
Originally posted by Insight View Post
No... You don't seem to understand. You provide proof that the refund has been processed then no consequences will be given.

But, going out of my way and potentially waiting for weeks just for one reply from paypal which couldn't even solve the problem is just frustrating, especially when the problem was solved before sam even made this dispute. If there was proof in my account then yeah, sure I'd send it, but I have shown sam that there was no transactions made to my account and that's all the evidence there, there was no logs of a refund. My guess as to why is because I never saw the money go into my account (as I stated many fucking times to him), and he refunded the money via customer service a few hours later (like he told me many fucking times and also refused to take my paypal account to check for himself) so there are no logs. Whatever happens from here happens. I don't see a point in putting in effort into this when he is lying because he didn't get his way from the start. Just ban me for nothing Smile
11-12-2015, 06:54 PM #31
Originally posted by Psycedelic View Post
But, going out of my way and potentially waiting for weeks just for one reply from paypal which couldn't even solve the problem is just frustrating, especially when the problem was solved before sam even made this dispute. If there was proof in my account then yeah, sure I'd send it, but I have shown sam that there was no transactions made to my account and that's all the evidence there, there was no logs of a refund. My guess as to why is because I never saw the money go into my account (as I stated many fucking times to him), and he refunded the money via customer service a few hours later (like he told me many fucking times and also refused to take my paypal account to check for himself) so there are no logs. Whatever happens from here happens. I don't see a point in putting in effort into this when he is lying because he didn't get his way from the start. Just ban me for nothing Smile

Originally posted by sambuck View Post
i'm trust me its been over like a week ty for the reply

There are ALWAYS logs. I've not been put in this position for nothing, I've been dealing with PayPal for as long as I remember. I've even been in the same situation myself. I don't think you seem to understand that it is not that simple to come up with useless excuses. I take it from the way you're talking, that your intention was to scam anyways. Dispute closed, user banned.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo