11-06-2015, 02:48 AM #1
sambuck
Space Ninja
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: psycedelic
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL):You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] buy

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.):You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of contact (Screenshots):You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen:11/5/15

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] paypal
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible) You must login or register to view this content.

How much?:$20 usd

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes
If yes, What did they say?:- they said money not there then i call today at paypal and they said money was there in there account then have the cash so they lie me and i didnt get my aimbot non host

Other comments:
Last edited by Insight ; 11-07-2015 at 12:01 AM. Reason: Editing title to make it more suitable.
11-06-2015, 02:51 AM #2
Originally posted by sambuck View Post
Accused Scammer's Username: psycedelic
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL):You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] buy

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.):You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of contact (Screenshots):You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen:11/5/15

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] paypal
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible) You must login or register to view this content.

How much?:$20 usd

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes
If yes, What did they say?:- they said money not there then i call today at paypal and they said money was there in there account then have the cash so they lie me and i didnt get my aimbot non host

Other comments:

He told you that the money didn't go through so you called paypal and got the money returned to your account ? Why are you still going on with this ?
11-06-2015, 03:06 AM #3
sambuck
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Psycedelic View Post
He told you that the money didn't go through so you called paypal and got the money returned to your account ? Why are you still going on with this ?

thats a lie u have the money in your account like disputes paypal said so please give me my files or send me my money back
11-06-2015, 03:11 AM #4
thats a lie u have the money in your account like disputes paypal said so please give me my files or send me my money back

You had the money refunded by paypal already. Close this dispute, you told me you called paypal and got everything back even though it never came through. You told him not to worry about it
11-06-2015, 03:14 AM #5
sambuck
Space Ninja
why u lie for stop it first you said u didnt talk with me it was a other person now u all out of lies im done send me my files or money back thats all i have to say
11-06-2015, 03:21 AM #6
why u lie for stop it first you said u didnt talk with me it was a other person now u all out of lies im done send me my files or money back thats all i have to say

YOU CALLED PAYPAL AND GOT IT REFUNDED FROM THE ACCOUNT
You must login or register to view this content.
As bad as your English was, you told me you called paypal and refunded the money, please close this, the problem was already solved.
11-06-2015, 03:39 AM #7

There's no point in me arguing with you as you have already refunded the money prior to making this dispute. Goodbye.
11-06-2015, 03:47 PM #8
Originally posted by Psycedelic View Post
YOU CALLED PAYPAL AND GOT IT REFUNDED FROM THE ACCOUNT
As bad as your English was, you told me you called paypal and refunded the money, please close this, the problem was already solved.

Please provide FULL conversations instead of sectioning them out. Also, I need evidence that PayPal has refunded the money, screenshot containing transaction ID and proof of refund please.

Also, a notice to the both of you. non-elites are not permitted to sell within the forums. Both the seller and the person purchasing should know this. In the future, if either of you are caught selling/buying in a transaction that involves non-elites, consequences will be given. Please refer here for more information: You must login or register to view this content.
11-06-2015, 05:38 PM #9
sambuck
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Insight View Post
Please provide FULL conversations instead of sectioning them out. Also, I need evidence that PayPal has refunded the money, screenshot containing transaction ID and proof of refund please.

Also, a notice to the both of you. non-elites are not permitted to sell within the forums. Both the seller and the person purchasing should know this. In the future, if either of you are caught selling/buying in a transaction that involves non-elites, consequences will be given. Please refer here for more information: You must login or register to view this content.

im a elite what you mean
11-06-2015, 06:13 PM #10
sambuck
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Insight View Post

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo