11-12-2015, 03:46 AM #1
Tears
Temp is my dad.
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Python
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade]
Sell

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.): You must login or register to view this content.
Proof of contact (Screenshots):
You must login or register to view this content. - Him first messaging me about it

You must login or register to view this content. - After I completed the first design he said it was fine then I sent it to him

You must login or register to view this content. - Him saying he doesnt have to pay and telling me to open a dispute (I linked him my shop in the shoutbox and I didnt think to screenshot it.)

When did this happen:

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)
Sold

How much?: $5

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes
If yes, What did they say?:-
To open a dispute

Other comments: The deal was a few designs but I only completed 1 logo so the other ones doesnt matter.
11-12-2015, 03:57 AM #2
Python
Bebe Snek
Originally posted by Tears View Post
Accused Scammer's Username: Python
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade]
Sell

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.): You must login or register to view this content.
Proof of contact (Screenshots):
You must login or register to view this content. - Him first messaging me about it

You must login or register to view this content. - After I completed the first design he said it was fine then I sent it to him

You must login or register to view this content. - Him saying he doesnt have to pay and telling me to open a dispute (I linked him my shop in the shoutbox and I didnt think to screenshot it.)

When did this happen:

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)
Sold

How much?: $5

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes
If yes, What did they say?:-
To open a dispute

Other comments: The deal was a few designs but I only completed 1 logo so the other ones doesnt matter.

When I first posted in the shoutbox I said and I quote "Can someone do me a favor and make me a logo for my site" Annnnd then @Tears said "Skype fegit"

He never mentioned that I had to pay on skype. Annnd If I'm not mistaken a favor is and I quote "something done or granted out of goodwill, rather than from justice or for remuneration"

(Poopy response. That I have yet to put detail in.)
11-12-2015, 04:01 AM #3
Tears
Temp is my dad.
Originally posted by Python View Post
When I first posted in the shoutbox I said and I quote "Can someone do me a favor and make me a logo for my site" Annnnd then @Tears said "Skype fegit"

He never mentioned that I had to pay on skype. Annnd If I'm not mistaken a favor is and I quote "something done or granted out of goodwill, rather than from justice or for remuneration"

Actually no, thats not what happened. I said in the shoutbox 'Python wanna know what would make you better? Buying from Turs Graphics Shop <link> :dumb:' Then you said 'I actually do need work done. I'll message you on skype.

I really dont understand how you can sit here and lie but I'm just going to let Insight figure it out.
11-12-2015, 07:05 PM #4
Actually no, thats not what happened. I said in the shoutbox 'Python wanna know what would make you better? Buying from Turs Graphics Shop <link>You must login or register to view this content. :dumb:' Then you said 'I actually do need work done. I'll message you on skype.

I really dont understand how you can sit here and lie but I'm just going to let Insight figure it out.

Sounds like quite a difficult situation. I'll try see if I can get some logs up if possible, but I can't assure you that it will be possible.
I'll try think of something and get back to you while I check up on the logs.
11-12-2015, 07:12 PM #5
Tears
Temp is my dad.
Originally posted by Insight View Post
Sounds like quite a difficult situation. I'll try see if I can get some logs up if possible, but I can't assure you that it will be possible.

Sounds good. The date was on the 1st of November.
11-12-2015, 07:28 PM #6
Python
Bebe Snek
Originally posted by Insight View Post

Sounds good Happy
11-13-2015, 03:54 PM #7
Sounds good Happy

Sounds good. The date was on the 1st of November.

Unfortunately,I have not been able to get a hold of the logs from that date as it appears it was too long ago.
I have come to a verdict, though this is not 100% fair I think it's as far as we can get in terms of coming to a resolution. Tears, it is clear that the graphics has been delivered, however whether or not Python knew he had to make a payment is unknown without evidence provided.
I have been thinking about it, and I think that Tears, as a seller you should: ask the buyer to go first; confirm that they must pay; or send a preview instead of the full GFX next time. Because the disputed amount of money is not a particularly large sum, I think that it is best to leave it as it is.

In summary, no payment has to be made, and any further GFX will not be provided.

If you have any input at all that you would like to make, please let me know through a PM and I may consider reopening this dispute. I don't feel that dispute can go too far without enough evidence, sorry if this causes any inconvenience. This has been discussed with other staff members and this is our conclusion. Dispute closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo