11-12-2015, 06:43 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username:Moreuseinatool
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL):You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.): You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of contact (Screenshots): You must login or register to view this content. ( this is when he only wanted $28 to ship it and i would just owe the rest when it got to my house)

You must login or register to view this content. ( notice he saids its mine...)

You must login or register to view this content. (when he tried to flip it to 75%)

You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. (i guess $20 is 12 pound i dont know lol)

You must login or register to view this content. ( this is where he scammed me in my opinion he never did reply after i sent the rest of the money he wanted... i sent a total of $50)

When did this happen: look at the pics above it happens in a series of days...

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] PayPal
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)
You must login or register to view this content. (when i sent $20)

You must login or register to view this content. ( when i sent the $30)

How much?:$50 USD

Have you contacted the scammer?:Tried
If yes, What did they say?:No Response

Other comments: After He stopped replying to me i noticed that he was online on NGU i tried messaging him on here again and he didnt reply
Sorry for all the pics lol i didn't know what to post cuz i've never had this sort of problem before...
11-12-2015, 07:01 PM #2
Originally posted by 313 View Post
Accused Scammer's Username:Moreuseinatool
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL):You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.): You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of contact (Screenshots): You must login or register to view this content. ( this is when he only wanted $28 to ship it and i would just owe the rest when it got to my house)

You must login or register to view this content. (when he tried to flip it to 75%)

You must login or register to view this content. (i guess $20 is 12 pound i dont know lol)

You must login or register to view this content. ( this is where he scammed me in my opinion he never did reply after i sent the rest of the money he wanted... i sent a total of $50)

Other comments: After He stopped replying to me i noticed that he was online on NGU i tried messaging him on here again and he didnt reply
Sorry for all the pics lol i didn't know what to post cuz i've never had this sort of problem before...

User has been contacted and has 48 hours to respond.
11-14-2015, 01:40 PM #3
Originally posted by 313 View Post
Accused Scammer's Username:Moreuseinatool

User has been banned for failing to respond to dispute. Dispute closed until further notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo