11-14-2015, 07:01 AM #1
sambuck
Space Ninja
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username:Modsrfree
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL):You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Proof of contact (Screenshots) You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 11/11/15

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] Paypal
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible) :You must login or register to view this content.

How much?: $30

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes and wont reply back
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments: he send me 2 files and they don't even work he keep sending me files and other 2 files didnt work at all i meg him and he said im fixing it now neve did fix them or send me the files here more proof You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
11-14-2015, 01:48 PM #2
Originally posted by sambuck View Post
Accused Scammer's Username:Modsrfree
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL):You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Proof of contact (Screenshots) You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 11/11/15

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] Paypal
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible) :You must login or register to view this content.

How much?: $30

Have you contacted the scammer?:- yes and wont reply back
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments: he send me 2 files and they don't even work he keep sending me files and other 2 files didnt work at all i meg him and he said im fixing it now neve did fix them or send me the files here more proof You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

Here's the thing. This is not the first time I have told you not to buy from a non-elite. You will be receiving an infraction for failing to comply with me as this is a waste of time if you don't follow the forum rules.
Secondly, you proof of contact is quite confusing as it shows you asking for a payment of $30 when the proof you provided shows you sending $30?

Either way, user has been contacted and has 48 hours to respond.
11-15-2015, 02:46 AM #3
sambuck
Space Ninja
if i did a mistake then ill fix it he meg me on skypy and said he will pay me back but i will not close the dispute untell he pay me back plus i didnt understand u but i do now if i buy from non elite member but i do now if u need more proof of me sending my payment or something i can show u
11-15-2015, 07:54 PM #4
sambuck
Space Ninja
ok today he didnt pay me he lie again
11-15-2015, 10:00 PM #5
sambuck
Space Ninja
he told me my money was going to give it back today but he lie here proof You must login or register to view this content.
proof of money not refund back
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by sambuck ; 11-15-2015 at 10:13 PM.
11-16-2015, 01:07 AM #6
sambuck
Space Ninja
please close this he sent me the right files
11-16-2015, 04:55 PM #7
Dispute closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo