11-15-2015, 01:41 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username:Merk
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL):You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade]Buy

Proof of contact (Screenshots):You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen:Today

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]PayPal
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)
You must login or register to view this content.

How much?:$30

Have you contacted the scammer?:Yes
If yes, What did they say?:No Response

Other comments:Funny thing is i had no idea he had an dispute open on him already before i tried to get the code im highly upset because i cant get my money back and if u look at the pics you'll see why....
i did a test to see if he's really scamming and come to find out he he is... what i did was i got on skype and tested it out to see if he would say yes if he was still selling the card and he actually said yes then i told him who i was and he deleted all the messages i didn't have time to screenshot the messages before he deleted them but heres a pic....

but honestly two diffrent people open a dispute on this guy...thats enough proof that he is a scammer thats sad that he decided to start scamming lol hope he gets banned
11-15-2015, 01:53 AM #2
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by 313 View Post
Accused Scammer's Username:Merk
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL):You must login or register to view this content.

Other comments:Funny thing is i had no idea he had an dispute open on him already before i tried to get the code im highly upset because i cant get my money back and if u look at the pics you'll see why....
i did a test to see if he's really scamming and come to find out he he is... what i did was i got on skype and tested it out to see if he would say yes if he was still selling the card and he actually said yes then i told him who i was and he deleted all the messages i didn't have time to screenshot the messages before he deleted them but heres a pic....

but honestly two diffrent people open a dispute on this guy...thats enough proof that he is a scammer thats sad that he decided to start scamming lol hope he gets banned

The user has been contacted and has 48 hours to respond.
11-16-2015, 02:46 AM #3
Merk
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Kas View Post
The user has been contacted and has 48 hours to respond.

We have talked about stuff on kik. This will be over with shortly
11-16-2015, 02:51 AM #4
Default Avatar
Kas
Accused Scammer's Username:Merk

Originally posted by Merk View Post

Dopekid_313, can you possibly confirm this and update me with exactly what is going on, thanks.
11-16-2015, 02:52 AM #5
Dopekid_313, can you possibly confirm this and update me with exactly what is going on, thanks.

Well the deal is he is gonna let me sell one of his kiks and if I can't sell it in the next day or two then he said he would pay me back on his own...hopefully this all goes well
11-16-2015, 02:58 AM #6
Default Avatar
Kas
Originally posted by Merk View Post

Well the deal is he is gonna let me sell one of his kiks and if I can't sell it in the next day or two then he said he would pay me back on his own...hopefully this all goes well

Ok, I will quote both of you once 48hrs is up as Dopekid_313 said "If I can't sell it in the next day or two" and go from there. Please keep me updated if anything changes in the meantime.
11-17-2015, 12:37 AM #7
Ok, I will quote both of you once 48hrs is up as Dopekid_313 said "If I can't sell it in the next day or two" and go from there. Please keep me updated if anything changes in the meantime.

I talked to PayPal and they said all he has to do is call and say that he wants my money refunded and they'll just put his account negative (which it already negative and he said he is fine with it...) but the prob is that he called and then he said he hung because he didn't know what to do I told him what to say but now he just isn't replying
11-17-2015, 05:36 AM #8
Default Avatar
Kas
I talked to PayPal and they said all he has to do is call and say that he wants my money refunded and they'll just put his account negative (which it already negative and he said he is fine with it...) but the prob is that he called and then he said he hung because he didn't know what to do I told him what to say but now he just isn't replying

So since then Merk created another account which has been dealt with and he agreed he would solve the dispute and I have given him 72 hours to come up with the money. Just like before, if anything happens in the meantime please update me but I suggest you keep everything on this thread.
11-17-2015, 05:38 AM #9
So since then Merk created another account which has been dealt with and he agreed he would solve the dispute and I have given him 72 hours to come up with the money. Just like before, if anything happens in the meantime please update me but I suggest you keep everything on this thread.

If he had enough money to pay for a thread design and elite then why didn't he pay back already? He doesn't intend to in my opinion your giving him to much time he's just gonna do something again
11-17-2015, 05:38 AM #10
Merk
Space Ninja
If he had enough money to pay for a thread design and elite then why didn't he pay back already? He doesn't intend to in my opinion your giving him to much time he's just gonna do something again

it cost 16$ not 30

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo