Post: Scammed by Sambuck [UID = 1196647] Black Ops 3 Account PS4
12-15-2015, 12:31 AM #1
Dumble
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); THREAD IS A BIT MESSY AS I'M WORKING INBETWEEN THINGS, ANY QUESTIONS? ASK BELOW! WANT THIS GUY GONEEE

Accused Scammer's Username: Sambuck
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): [url]www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/members/1196647-sambuck.html[/url]

Did you: Buy

Proof of contact (Screenshots):
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 14/12/2015

How did you purchase: PayPal

How much?: $2.50 USD (Yep, lmao)

Have you contacted the scammer?: Of course
If yes, What did they say?: Denied being him and that being a fake skype and someone scamming with his name.

Other comments:

Originally tried to purchase a master prestige account for Black Ops 3 PS4
His thread: You must login or register to view this content.

I've seen this scam in multiple places before, the user makes a skype with a dot at the end of his username, puts completely different information regarding location and as such.
In this case "townbeast713.", with his main account being "townbeast713"
When a user searches for his skype, it comes up with the account he is using to scam "townbeast713."

This user displays on his thread the skype username "townbeast713" without brackets or quotation marks, although this is a common and easy way to scam as the first thing that comes up on skype is the scam skype "townbeast713." due to the dot being at the end.
So with this scam skype being called "townbeast713." it's "cloaked", by this he attempts to make it look "un-legit", in the sense it doesn't follow his actual skype which is "known and he's had for many years", the fake skype shows a prestige icon logo, his name and a "Welcome to Sambuck's recover shop" .

Now his thread shows "Welcome To SamBuck's Recover Shop"

Now now, you may be thinking - this doesn't prove anything.. ok the weirdest thing about it all, they type exactly the same and sound like they know little English. With this being said, the fake account adding me within 5-10 minutes.

So he mugs me off and takes my money, lucky I only paid half.

I post on his thread a little while later, and then he replies

Funny how he sounds exactly like the guy that ends up going "i say bye bye have a nice day" lmfao...

So instead of further replying after I attempt arguing with him on his thread - You must login or register to view this content.

He messages me with

Again sounding like the idiot from skype who he says he isn't.

At this point I look into the skype, and see there is one with a dot and one without "townbeast713" and "townbeast713.", which is when I remember a previous experience with someone on another forum doing the same thing so now I exactly know how this is going about.

I add him on his other Skype, to be added again within 5-10 minutes....
Here's the conversation we have, he's trying his best to speak good English and use good grammar and punctuation... but slipping up at times - he sounds again, exactly like the guy on the other skype.

So to conclude on this, why would someone make an account just to scam $2-$5? How would people know exactly what he's selling? Exactly how to type like this guy? Exactly how to go about getting customers? Why does he sound exactly alike?

This guy also thinking because he's been here for so long he can get away with anything he thinks the admins are dumb obviously... anyone in the right frame of mind would know this is a complete scam and this is the exact same guy.

I don't care much for the money, just want this guy gone - had enough with all these people scamming here and trying to get some pocket money, not right and disgusting.
12-15-2015, 12:42 AM #2
sambuck
Space Ninja
You must login or register to view this content. there my paypal i never got any money from him other proof You must login or register to view this content. i never scammed him for $2.50 come on dude admins yall know the email i used and only one i have check all the disputes i did on other ppl i only did 3 accounts today if u need more proof please left me know but like i tols him make a dispute about this but after tjis please have his bad feed back off my tread cu im no scam i have done over 600 accounts and never scammed anyone this my paypal You must login or register to view this content. and if u need anything from pp i can ask them for any forms u need admin this my skype You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by sambuck ; 12-15-2015 at 12:47 AM.
12-15-2015, 12:56 AM #3
Dumble
Bounty hunter
There's further proof they sound exactly the same, obviously you won't have the money on it - you used a completely different PayPal account just like other people.
You refer them as blank/drop paypals, you use them to practically scam through or move money around.

I should really be saying "c'mon admins, this guy really scamm me look at all mi disputes look at dis"
What you're saying is totally irrelevant and does not have relevance to this at all, you used a different Skype and have misleaded customers to it and scammed through, there is no reason for someone to impersonate you.
You said someone was impersonating you through PM, which is obviously not the case now if you're now acting like this.
12-15-2015, 12:58 AM #4
Dumble
Bounty hunter
Don't allow scammers to get away with scamming on this community, c'mon - this guy has scammed petty cash like an idiot.
12-15-2015, 01:59 AM #5
sambuck
Space Ninja
dude you need $2.50 you can have it i dont scam anyone let the admin do there job and stop bugging them admin u can ask everyone of them folks on my tread who left feed back and ask them if i scammed them lol
12-15-2015, 09:52 AM #6
Dumble
Bounty hunter
I have provided sufficent proof to show you're a scammer with 2 skypes, this is nothing to do with the people on your thread.
There are also tons of NEW accounts with 1-3 posts who are "vouching" for you, they also sound like idiots. Would suggest someone looks into that or puts in a post count lock.
12-15-2015, 05:23 PM #7
Originally posted by Dumble View Post
I have provided sufficent proof to show you're a scammer with 2 skypes, this is nothing to do with the people on your thread.
There are also tons of NEW accounts with 1-3 posts who are "vouching" for you, they also sound like idiots. Would suggest someone looks into that or puts in a post count lock.

Originally posted by sambuck View Post
dude you need $2.50 you can have it i dont scam anyone let the admin do there job and stop bugging them admin u can ask everyone of them folks on my tread who left feed back and ask them if i scammed them lol

There is far from sufficient information to prove that the person you contacted was sambuck. You cannot call juding the way a person speaks a form of evidence. That's not how it works.
It appears you got scammed by someone else, the best you can do is speak to PayPal. Unless you have full solid evidence it is sambuck, I can't help you from here.
I have some evidence myself that may prove sambuck's innocence, though I cannot personally share this information with you as it is user sensitive.

Like I said, provide SOLID evidence and this can be reopened. All I can suggest is to contact PayPal for now.
Dispute closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo