12-20-2015, 06:49 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: DuncanKeith
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy master prestige for xbox one

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.): You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of contact (Screenshots):
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: December 18

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] Paypal

How much?: 8 $

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:

Other comments: He promised me a refund but he said 2 to 3 days I just want him to send me 8$ to my paypal account now. His thread has already been closed because what he was offering was not possible. Also If you look at the skype chat he was lying about his timezone. Also I have another guy he was trying to scam also who can post here also if you need to. Last thing he was trying to bribe me for a 5$ gamestop card to vouch that he was legit so he could make 42$ off the guy who wanted to buy it also. If you need to contact the other guy he was trying to take for 42$ heres his profile You must login or register to view this content. . Also he took my money knowing it would not work because the xbox account I gave him to do it on he never even logged into it I have proof of this also if you need it.
Last edited by a_gaming ; 12-20-2015 at 07:06 PM.
12-20-2015, 07:43 PM #11
I'm a known member on here and haven't had any complaints or anything.

I held a good shop for PS3 recoverys, then console broke.

Held a good giveaway, and had 0 complaints.

I'm very active on this site and no complaints.
12-20-2015, 07:44 PM #12
Originally posted by gaming View Post
Okay can confirm he sent me the 1.01$

Yesterday on skype you told me that you went to game stop and bought a game disc. You also said you were out Christmas shopping. This is all in skype chat logs. Also you told the other guy that u were doing so much orders that you had to rasie the price to slow down the orders. I just want to know where my 8$ went why wont u just refund it all.
You still owe me 6.99$

Note I had to get a disc, because I torrented the game and I fucked it up some how or another.

You'll get the 6.99 as soon as I get it!
12-20-2015, 07:44 PM #13
Originally posted by DuncanKeith View Post
Also when I meant 12 accounts done, I meant on the 360.

As I say, I'm not Xbox so I don't handle transferring stats or etc.

If it works like it does on GTA w/ a rockstar account then it transfers I don't know.

“No, Art0fLife asked you clearly if you had done any from 360 to 1 and you said 12 successful. Stop lying, it’s in the screenshot”. And to his other part “If you’re not xbox and can’t guarantee, don’t offer a guarantee and lie about having done it before and then later when caught edit your post to say “No refunds and no guarantees” and then delete it after victims confront you.
12-20-2015, 07:48 PM #14
“No, Art0fLife asked you clearly if you had done any from 360 to 1 and you said 12 successful. Stop lying, it’s in the screenshot”. And to his other part “If you’re not xbox and can’t guarantee, don’t offer a guarantee and lie about having done it before and then later when caught edit your post to say “No refunds and no guarantees” and then delete it after victims confront you.

Look kid, I could just take it get my account banned and run.

Your choice, I'm trying to be nice but you're starting to piss me off very much.

This is a dispute against me and you, don't bring anyone else into this.

And, I stated him and said I don't know if I can guarantee that they transfer as I see shops on her for PS3>PS4 which allowed me to assume that it would be same for Xbox.
12-20-2015, 08:01 PM #15
I'm done.

Go ahead ban my account I give 0 fucks.
12-21-2015, 01:15 PM #16
I'm done.

Go ahead ban my account I give 0 fucks.

Both of you, just quit the silly acts.
I'm not simply going to ban you for this, I'd rather this is resolved both ways than you getting away with it with a simple ban.

DuncanKeith, I can see that there are reasons for delays and some are quite reasonable. If you're willing to offer the refund like you said you would then I'm happy to let you just finish your thing and have this be over with. You have until the end of the month to send the full refund.

a_gaming, I completely understand your situation, you have been waiting for a very long time and as a previous seller I know that it's frustrating having your money spent for nothing in return. For this current situation, I advise just waiting a little longer for DuncanKeith to refund, there are other alternatives to ensure that you are not at a full loss if he fails to refund. Also, he's already refunded $1, I'm sure he can do the rest before the end of the month.

In summary, DuncanKeith you have until the end of the month to send the remaining refund. Please keep me updated.
12-21-2015, 05:47 PM #17
Originally posted by Mrs.
I'm not simply going to ban you for this, I'd rather this is resolved both ways than you getting away with it with a simple ban.

DuncanKeith, I can see that there are reasons for delays and some are quite reasonable. If you're willing to offer the refund like you said you would then I'm happy to let you just finish your thing and have this be over with. You have until the end of the month to send the full refund.

a_gaming, I completely understand your situation, you have been waiting for a very long time and as a previous seller I know that it's frustrating having your money spent for nothing in return. For this current situation, I advise just waiting a little longer for DuncanKeith to refund, there are other alternatives to ensure that you are not at a full loss if he fails to refund. Also, he's already refunded $1, I'm sure he can do the rest before the end of the month.

In summary, DuncanKeith you have until the end of the month to send the remaining refund. Please keep me updated.

Okay will wait thanks for the response
12-21-2015, 07:16 PM #18
Originally posted by Mrs.

ok, I'll buy a prepaid card within the next week with Christmas money and make a paypal and refund him.
12-23-2015, 07:59 AM #19
ok, I'll buy a prepaid card within the next week with Christmas money and make a paypal and refund him.

Okay will wait thanks for the response

Sorry for the late reply, but thanks for the response. Keep me updated and let me know as soon as you can get hold of money to refund.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo