12-20-2015, 06:49 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: DuncanKeith
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy master prestige for xbox one

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.): You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of contact (Screenshots):
You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: December 18

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] Paypal

How much?: 8 $

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:

Other comments: He promised me a refund but he said 2 to 3 days I just want him to send me 8$ to my paypal account now. His thread has already been closed because what he was offering was not possible. Also If you look at the skype chat he was lying about his timezone. Also I have another guy he was trying to scam also who can post here also if you need to. Last thing he was trying to bribe me for a 5$ gamestop card to vouch that he was legit so he could make 42$ off the guy who wanted to buy it also. If you need to contact the other guy he was trying to take for 42$ heres his profile You must login or register to view this content. . Also he took my money knowing it would not work because the xbox account I gave him to do it on he never even logged into it I have proof of this also if you need it.
Last edited by a_gaming ; 12-20-2015 at 07:06 PM.
12-20-2015, 07:15 PM #2
Originally posted by gaming View Post
Accused Scammer's Username: DuncanKeith
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy master prestige for xbox one

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.): You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of contact (Screenshots):

When did this happen: December 18

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] Paypal

How much?: 8 $

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:

Other comments: He promised me a refund but he said 2 to 3 days I just want him to send me 8$ to my paypal account now. His thread has already been closed because what he was offering was not possible. Also If you look at the skype chat he was lying about his timezone. Also I have another guy he was trying to scam also who can post here also if you need to. Last thing he was trying to bribe me for a 5$ gamestop card to vouch that he was legit so he could make 42$ off the guy who wanted to buy it also. If you need to contact the other guy he was trying to take for 42$ heres his profile You must login or register to view this content. . Also he took my money knowing it would not work because the xbox account I gave him to do it on he never even logged into it I have proof of this also if you need it.

Note the thread was not closed, I request a staff member to delete it.

Due to the fact that I didn't know that stats didn't transfer from 360>1

Also, if you read the fine print it said absolutely NO REFUNDS ARE ALLOWED.

IM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY BANS OR ANYTHING!

I'm a legit seller, and you're just the one idiotic kid who wants to raise a dispute because you're dumb.

I also did log in to your account, because I know your gamertag which is BuoyantGuide57.

If you want me to post the account info I will.

Also failed attempts of sending wrong account info 3x.
Last edited by DemBlackhawks ; 12-20-2015 at 07:22 PM.
12-20-2015, 07:18 PM #3
Originally posted by DuncanKeith View Post
Note the thread was not closed, I request a staff member to delete it.

Due to the fact that I didn't know that stats didn't transfer from 360>1

Also, if you read the fine print it said absolutely NO REFUNDS ARE ALLOWED.

IM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY BANS OR ANYTHING!

I'm a legit seller, and you're just the one idiotic kid who wants to raise a dispute because you're dumb.

You tried to bribe me for 5$ game stop card to vouch that you were legit so u could get 42$ off that guy. Also before i bought it I said if it dont work will you give me a refund and you agreed to it this is in skype chat for proof. So stop lying I also have another guy who u were talking to at the same time who can post here with all his screenshots also.
12-20-2015, 07:22 PM #4
You tried to bribe me for 5$ game stop card to vouch that you were legit so u could get 42$ off that guy. Also before i bought it I said if it dont work will you give me a refund and you agreed to it this is in skype chat for proof. So stop lying I also have another guy who u were talking to at the same time who can post here with all his screenshots also.

Sadly, only me you and staff can see this post.
12-20-2015, 07:24 PM #5

Also, was a troll to see how desperate you are for money.
12-20-2015, 07:25 PM #6
This is also another reason, why I do all my deals on other sites.

It's not my fault stats don't transfer you get what you pay for and if it don't transfer not my problem I'm not Xbox, I'm just a modder.
12-20-2015, 07:30 PM #7
Proof from You must login or register to view this content. he sent me it on skype contact him if u need to
You must login or register to view this content. First link is where he says he has done 12 accounts already and that do they transfer over. So he is lying about this also.
You must login or register to view this content. 2nd link is where he says he refunded me already to the other guy he is trying to scam for 42$. Also he also guarantees 3 day money back.
12-20-2015, 07:32 PM #8
Sent to:
Teresa Bayona (The recipient of this payment is Unverified)
Email:
[email][email protected][/email]
Amount sent:
-$1.01 USD
Fee amount:
$0.00 USD
Net amount:
-$1.01 USD

Date:
Dec 20, 2015
Time:
11:33:04 PST
Completed

Also I'll be refunding a little bit at a time due to me having to pay hospital bills and phone bill.
12-20-2015, 07:39 PM #9
Proof from You must login or register to view this content. he sent me it on skype contact him if u need to
You must login or register to view this content. First link is where he says he has done 12 accounts already and that do they transfer over. So he is lying about this also.
You must login or register to view this content. 2nd link is where he says he refunded me already to the other guy he is trying to scam for 42$. Also he also guarantees 3 day money back.

Also when I meant 12 accounts done, I meant on the 360.

As I say, I'm not Xbox so I don't handle transferring stats or etc.

If it works like it does on GTA w/ a rockstar account then it transfers I don't know.
12-20-2015, 07:41 PM #10
Originally posted by DuncanKeith View Post
Sent to:
Teresa Bayona (The recipient of this payment is Unverified)
Email:
[email][email protected][/email]
Amount sent:
-$1.01 USD
Fee amount:
$0.00 USD
Net amount:
-$1.01 USD

Date:
Dec 20, 2015
Time:
11:33:04 PST
Completed

Also I'll be refunding a little bit at a time due to me having to pay hospital bills and phone bill.

Okay can confirm he sent me the 1.01$

Yesterday on skype you told me that you went to game stop and bought a game disc. You also said you were out Christmas shopping. This is all in skype chat logs. Also you told the other guy that u were doing so much orders that you had to rasie the price to slow down the orders. I just want to know where my 8$ went why wont u just refund it all.
You still owe me 6.99$

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo