12-23-2015, 07:38 PM #1
Blizly
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: iHaxel
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] BUY

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.): You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of contact (Screenshots): Don't Get This

When did this happen: 12/22/2015

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

Paypal You must login or register to view this content.

How much?: $5

Have you contacted the scammer?Yes
If yes, What did they say? No Respond

Other comments: I Want A Refund Its Been A Day And My Acc Hasn't Been Completed No
01-08-2016, 10:04 PM #29
Originally posted by iHaxel View Post
Can you please go over to the dispute and press the option which says that you have returned the item. It should give you the refund after I've confirmed it. Also my sincere apologies for the delays.

Originally posted by Blizly View Post
Need Him To Refund The Payment And Comfirm On PayPal That I Shipped Something To Him

iHaxel please respond, you have 48 hours. Thanks.
01-11-2016, 09:49 PM #30
Need Him To Refund The Payment And Comfirm On PayPal That I Shipped Something To Him

Sorry for the late response, appears user hasn't been on since. I think I will allow him until 15th. This in total gives him a full week to respond, sorry if this causes any inconvenience.
If there's anything you can update me on, please let me know.
01-12-2016, 11:54 AM #31
iHaxel
We're no strangers to love
Originally posted by Insight View Post
Sorry for the late response, appears user hasn't been on since. I think I will allow him until 15th. This in total gives him a full week to respond, sorry if this causes any inconvenience.

Apologies for the late reply, I have confirmed the item as received. It is being reviewed by PayPal.
01-12-2016, 11:24 PM #32
Apologies for the late reply, I have confirmed the item as received. It is being reviewed by PayPal.

Let me know if anything else comes up. Thanks.
01-13-2016, 05:18 AM #33
Blizly
Haxor!
Originally posted by Insight View Post

Got My Money Back Smile
01-13-2016, 11:00 PM #34
Got My Money Back Smile

Good to hear. Dispute closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo