12-26-2015, 04:16 PM #1
Nicklas1213
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: ๖ۣۜItzSparkBoii
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Proof of contact (Screenshots): You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 12/21/2015

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible) You must login or register to view this content.

How much?: 5 dollars

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
If yes, What did they say?:- Initially refunded me; You must login or register to view this content.
but then cancelled; You must login or register to view this content.

Other comments: Seller hacked trophies for me that I didn't want or consent to, in violation of following rule: "When being on someone’s PSN account.
Do not download anything from the PSN account unless you are being told to. Downloading content from other users without permission is against the rules.
Do not change the information, edit (as in remover or add) friends in the friend list without permissions. Doing so is against the rules.
Breaking any of the rules above will get you infracted for scamming if a dispute is opened. Please read the Guidelines for a good trophy trade for more details. "

In short; seller undertook a job, couldn't do it, gave me something completely unwanted instead, then didn't give refund.
Last edited by Insight ; 12-26-2015 at 08:16 PM.
12-26-2015, 08:17 PM #2
Originally posted by Nicklas1213 View Post
Accused Scammer's Username: ๖ۣۜItzSparkBoii
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Proof of contact (Screenshots): You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 12/21/2015

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC]
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible) You must login or register to view this content.

How much?: 5 dollars

Have you contacted the scammer?:-
If yes, What did they say?:- Initially refunded me; You must login or register to view this content.
but then cancelled; You must login or register to view this content.

Other comments: Seller hacked trophies for me that I didn't want or consent to, in violation of following rule: "When being on someone’s PSN account.
Do not download anything from the PSN account unless you are being told to. Downloading content from other users without permission is against the rules.
Do not change the information, edit (as in remover or add) friends in the friend list without permissions. Doing so is against the rules.
Breaking any of the rules above will get you infracted for scamming if a dispute is opened. Please read the Guidelines for a good trophy trade for more details. "

In short; seller undertook a job, couldn't do it, gave me something completely unwanted instead, then didn't give refund.

User has been contacted and has 48 hours to respond.
12-27-2015, 05:38 AM #3
ItzSparkBoii
Big Sister
hi i put refund and i couldent so i sent 5.01$ and he didnt accept ima try again ok
12-27-2015, 05:44 AM #4
ItzSparkBoii
Big Sister
send me your email and i will send asap i tryed sending to you and never accepted so i cancelled it lol just hurry up and send me e email
12-27-2015, 05:58 AM #5
ItzSparkBoii
Big Sister
You must login or register to view this content.
there proof i sent close this
12-27-2015, 02:03 PM #6
Nicklas1213
Save Point
Send 5 dollars to the email; I haven't received anything since last I wrote: You must login or register to view this content.
12-27-2015, 07:01 PM #7
Originally posted by ItzSparkBoii View Post
there proof i sent close this

Send 5 dollars to the email; I haven't received anything since last I wrote: You must login or register to view this content.

Can you clarify which email? I myself cannot see which email you're talking about.

And ItzSparkBoii when the email is provided, please let me know when you have completed it.
12-27-2015, 07:33 PM #8
Nicklas1213
Save Point
[email][email protected][/email]
12-27-2015, 08:36 PM #9
ItzSparkBoii
Big Sister
[email][email protected][/email]

i sent from my moms account 5.00$
12-27-2015, 08:38 PM #10
ItzSparkBoii
Big Sister
i did

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo