12-28-2015, 02:32 PM #1
MaryJane420
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Last year on October 27th 2014 i sent him a payment of $300 on skype for a jailbroken ps3. After sending it he then said it was broken he was gonna send the money back after he gets it blah blah blah. Well its been a year haven't heard anything. Its time to take some actions against this. His original NGU name was Dahaxor420 he now keeps changing his name. He just had a dispute with someone else but got the money back because they posted in the section. I saw it and looked then saw the email and everything its the same person just a new skype and a change NGU name. Heres my proof

This is his Skype account now all our messages are deleted but look at every picture thoroughly you will see what i mean his name(Sebastian) matches everything
You must login or register to view this content.

This one is his Skype username that is on a old NGU post look at next photo

This is another account i found with his name after he got off his other one he made a new one

Here is the paypal information look carefully at his email it is the same on in

These 2 pictures are from the dispute that just happened with him(these are not mine but i am using them to prove my point). The same email in the picture is the same one i sent him the $300 too.

If you look at this picture it will show his name is DaHaxor420 on Skype( photo taken from another dispute )

If there are any problems please let me know i will sitting on NGU until this is solved. That was my birthday money and its time i get it back or give me my ps3! A waste of $300 i have messaged me asking if he remembers me and of course he doesn't so i sent him a very mean a nasty message. I am a very unhappy customer if you can even call that a customer since i didn't get anything in return!
Last edited by MaryJane420 ; 12-28-2015 at 02:33 PM. Reason: Posted same picture twice on accident i changed it
12-28-2015, 03:27 PM #2
Originally posted by MaryJane420 View Post
Last year on October 27th 2014 i sent him a payment of $300 on skype for a jailbroken ps3. After sending it he then said it was broken he was gonna send the money back after he gets it blah blah blah. Well its been a year haven't heard anything. Its time to take some actions against this. His original NGU name was Dahaxor420 he now keeps changing his name. He just had a dispute with someone else but got the money back because they posted in the section. I saw it and looked then saw the email and everything its the same person just a new skype and a change NGU name. Heres my proof

This is his Skype account now all our messages are deleted but look at every picture thoroughly you will see what i mean his name(Sebastian) matches everything

This one is his Skype username that is on a old NGU post look at next photo

This is another account i found with his name after he got off his other one he made a new one

Here is the paypal information look carefully at his email it is the same on in

These 2 pictures are from the dispute that just happened with him(these are not mine but i am using them to prove my point). The same email in the picture is the same one i sent him the $300 too.

If you look at this picture it will show his name is DaHaxor420 on Skype( photo taken from another dispute )

If there are any problems please let me know i will sitting on NGU until this is solved. That was my birthday money and its time i get it back or give me my ps3! A waste of $300 i have messaged me asking if he remembers me and of course he doesn't so i sent him a very mean a nasty message. I am a very unhappy customer if you can even call that a customer since i didn't get anything in return!

Please update following these guidelines: You must login or register to view this content.
Also, I'm unsure of what exactly is happening. You claim that the old NGU post is this: You must login or register to view this content. But in that post he is buying a jailbroken PS3 not selling it, so how did you end up giving $300 to him?

Either way, user has been contacted and has 48 hours to respond.
12-28-2015, 03:58 PM #3
MaryJane420
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Insight View Post
Please update following these guidelines: You must login or register to view this content.
Also, I'm unsure of what exactly is happening. You claim that the old NGU post is this: You must login or register to view this content. But in that post he is buying a jailbroken PS3 not selling it, so how did you end up giving $300 to him?

Either way, user has been contacted and has 48 hours to respond.

I will update now and no I was using that as an example. This was October 27th 2014 I payed him he said the PS3 was broke then he said he would refund me the money throughout the next couple months because he couldn't send $300 back all at once. Which I don't understand I waited then he changed his name and info everything even on ngu he changed all his stuff just so I couldn't find him. He posted a thread 10 days before I bought my account, his thread is the one you see asking if he can buy any ps3s. Well I never saw that post till just now. He was telling me on skype that he sells modded ps3s and has a main connect he gets all his through. He said he would start packaging it up and shipping it to me as soon I send I sent money. I sent the $300 then he said the PS3 was broken and he couldn't get it to turn on. I said I want my money then he said I can't resend it all at once. I said 1 month and now I haven't heard from him. If this isn't clear I hope the update I provide will be.
12-28-2015, 04:22 PM #4
Originally posted by MaryJane420 View Post
I will update now and no I was using that as an example. This was October 27th 2014 I payed him he said the PS3 was broke then he said he would refund me the money throughout the next couple months because he couldn't send $300 back all at once. Which I don't understand I waited then he changed his name and info everything even on ngu he changed all his stuff just so I couldn't find him. He posted a thread 10 days before I bought my account, his thread is the one you see asking if he can buy any ps3s. Well I never saw that post till just now. He was telling me on skype that he sells modded ps3s and has a main connect he gets all his through. He said he would start packaging it up and shipping it to me as soon I send I sent money. I sent the $300 then he said the PS3 was broken and he couldn't get it to turn on. I said I want my money then he said I can't resend it all at once. I said 1 month and now I haven't heard from him. If this isn't clear I hope the update I provide will be.

Not me, please look at my Skype.
12-28-2015, 04:23 PM #5
I've actually never modded PS3, so what's the point here?
12-28-2015, 04:24 PM #6
Also my last name isn't Markos, so you got a problem I suggest you dispute PayPal.

As you're wasting your time with me, as I don't know what to tell you or anything.
12-28-2015, 04:27 PM #7
I've never modded PS, in my life so you must have a fanboy cause only skype I've had is

XeXMenu1.4

Also, why so long is rasing a dispute?
12-28-2015, 04:28 PM #8
MaryJane420
Bounty hunter
i have proof
12-28-2015, 04:28 PM #9
MaryJane420
Bounty hunter
$300 not something to mess with
12-28-2015, 04:31 PM #10
MaryJane420
Bounty hunter
because you change your info you scamming c u n t of course I'm not gonna get anything out of this you have the upper hand i have kept an eye on you I'm not dumb i spent $300 and so whats your name? you change your info its easy to lie behind a screen but not to a judge. if i contact paypal the ip is gonna go right back to you

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo