01-10-2016, 06:38 PM #1
Jarzh
Hurah!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: Joren
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.): You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of contact (Screenshots): I don't get this sorry.

When did this happen: Today

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] Paypal
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)
You must login or register to view this content.

How much?: $15.00

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes on forums.
If yes, What did they say?:- No respond.

Other comments:
my friend bought the mod for me he paid for me basically $15.00 but accidentally he disputed the payment he didn't mean to do that. Now when i try to login at Serendipity site it says my license has been banned due to Paypal Dispute, I told my friend to cancel the dispute which he did..
You must login or register to view this content.

So my ban appeal got denied I wrote a message just to say it was a mistake but he denied my appeal also there was a note saying if i cancelled the dispute I'll be unbanned automatically which never happened.
Last edited by Insight ; 01-11-2016 at 09:48 PM.
01-12-2016, 08:05 PM #11
Octolus
I defeated!
By disputing you are violating our terms of service/conditions, you simply can't dispute on accident. You have to write explanation, etc in order to manage to dispute.

Now, you are trying to make us look like scammers - but the fact are.. You tried to scam us.
01-12-2016, 11:23 PM #12
Originally posted by hiller View Post
The dispute my friend made like i said it was a mistake he cancelled it afterwards i told him not to dispute again it was a mistake if not believe me please refund.

Thanks

Originally posted by Octolus View Post
By disputing you are violating our terms of service/conditions, you simply can't dispute on accident. You have to write explanation, etc in order to manage to dispute.

Now, you are trying to make us look like scammers - but the fact are.. You tried to scam us.

I understand how it may seem to you, and it is perfectly possible that it was not an accident. Whether or not it is one does not change the fact that you have money which a user has given expecting something in return. As T-hiller has mentioned I feel that you should either offer a refund and disallow him from purchasing further products, or unban his license. Up to you. I am just trying to keep things fair as possible. Let me know what you plan on doing.
01-13-2016, 01:08 AM #13
Jarzh
Hurah!
Like i said im not trying to scam you if i wanted my money back i would have disputed again. Since my friend made this mistake he is truely sorry so i my. So can you please unban or refund?
01-13-2016, 11:19 AM #14
Octolus
I defeated!
Like i said im not trying to scam you if i wanted my money back i would have disputed again. Since my friend made this mistake he is truely sorry so i my. So can you please unban or refund?

If you could somehow explain how the mistake was made, in order to make a PayPal dispute you need to head over into PayPal, find transaction, open dispute, type explanation, check a box that says 'Yes I am providing truthfully information'.

The issue why I am having issue with just refunding/unbanning, is because we have too many users buying, using then disputing and once they see they get banned automatically, they realize they are fucked.
01-13-2016, 11:42 PM #15
Jarzh
Hurah!
Since you wont unban me at least refund me on the ban page it says Paypal Refunded which you haven't refunded yet! Like i said i don't know what happen but my friend said it was a mistake shouldn't of happened.
01-14-2016, 05:58 PM #16
Since you wont unban me at least refund me on the ban page it says Paypal Refunded which you haven't refunded yet! Like i said i don't know what happen but my friend said it was a mistake shouldn't of happened.

If you could somehow explain how the mistake was made, in order to make a PayPal dispute you need to head over into PayPal, find transaction, open dispute, type explanation, check a box that says 'Yes I am providing truthfully information'.

The issue why I am having issue with just refunding/unbanning, is because we have too many users buying, using then disputing and once they see they get banned automatically, they realize they are fucked.

Octolus you can decide whether or not you plan refund or unban, but you must do one or the other. When it comes to disputes on NGU, your ToS does not have power over whether or not a person can receive a refund. T-hiller has paid money and currently has nothing in return which needs to be resolved, whether you guys work out some deal between each other is down to you but it needs to be sorted.
01-15-2016, 02:07 PM #17
Jarzh
Hurah!
Leave it Insight its only $15 he can take it..
Thats what people do cheap fuckers just scam people -.-
01-16-2016, 02:49 PM #18
Leave it Insight its only $15 he can take it..
Thats what people do cheap fuckers just scam people -.-

Octolus do you plan on returning the money or unbanning?
T-hiller I will close the dispute but you must be certain about your decision.
01-17-2016, 12:22 AM #19
Jarzh
Hurah!
He wont refund or unban me so no point wasting my time waiting for this kid. Feel free to close this dispute!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo