01-24-2016, 12:24 AM #1
Esker
Samurai Poster
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username:Enclathia
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buy

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.):
You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of contact (Screenshots):

When did this happen: Today

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] Paypal
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

How much?: 7.50 ($8+ after fees

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes
If yes, What did they say?:-

Other comments: Just want my money back
01-24-2016, 12:28 AM #2
He scammed me, I contacted him about selling him the card yes he sent the paypal I accepted I have the money right now, I sent him the code he said it wasn't working, I checked before I sent him the code that it was working ( without redeeming it ) He showed proof of it not working after i presume he redeemed it. The code was working before I sent it to him, he scammed me now hes trying to get his money back. I didn't show proof before he sent the paypal because this is my first sale on this site, I only just bought elite a few hours ago. I don't wanna send his money back because then I'm at a loss.
01-24-2016, 12:39 AM #3
Esker
Samurai Poster
Originally posted by Enclathia View Post
He scammed me, I contacted him about selling him the card yes he sent the paypal I accepted I have the money right now, I sent him the code he said it wasn't working, I checked before I sent him the code that it was working ( without redeeming it ) He showed proof of it not working after i presume he redeemed it. The code was working before I sent it to him, he scammed me now hes trying to get his money back. I didn't show proof before he sent the paypal because this is my first sale on this site, I only just bought elite a few hours ago. I don't wanna send his money back because then I'm at a loss.

why did you delete me then when i asked for proof?
I can proof by my acc transaction log on my psn if need be , iv bought from loads of people had no problem i can get them to vouch , i just wanted the card i dont need to scam people for $8 im not a broke ass kid iv got a good job , the problem you did was delete me and that just proofs you scammed me
il get my money back in next 24hrs and you will be banned
01-24-2016, 01:20 AM #4
Yeah sure, I deleted you cos I'm new to this site i only bought elite a few hours ago, I thought it would be ok cos i knew you scammed me and you know you scammed me. Your lucky you will oviously win the dispute because you have a age on this site, alot of rep your just corrupt.
01-24-2016, 01:21 AM #5
Originally posted by Enclathia View Post

Originally posted by Esker View Post
why did you delete me then when i asked for proof?
I can proof by my acc transaction log on my psn if need be , iv bought from loads of people had no problem i can get them to vouch , i just wanted the card i dont need to scam people for $8 im not a broke ass kid iv got a good job , the problem you did was delete me and that just proofs you scammed me
il get my money back in next 24hrs and you will be banned

Not much to work with here, can't really prove which side is telling the truth. All I can say is open a dispute with PayPal and see how they will deal with the situation. For now I can't reach a conclusion based on no evidence on whether or not the card was working or not, to be honest Enclathia should have collected some proof of the code working before selling.
The best I can do is wait and see if any other users have issues with either of you and reopen this dispute on that basis. Besides, there just simply isn't enough evidence no matter how much you provide to prove which person is telling the truth.

As stated earlier, I'd probably just open a PayPal dispute.
Dispute closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo