02-01-2016, 09:37 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: TNBjeff
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buyed a xp lobby glitch to dup my account with leaderboards

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.): skype name - tnb_jeff / ngu name - TNBjeff

Proof that NGU User and Skype user matches
NGU Thread ; You must login or register to view this content.
SKYPE Account ; You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of contact (Screenshots): You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 31/01/2016

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] PAYPAL

Proof of payement ; ( 5X 10 dollars plus taxes ) because there was some kind of problem and seller couldnt receive 50 in one go
You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of his request to pay on multiple paypal accounts ;
You must login or register to view this content.

How much?: 50 Dollars, plus taxes i payed

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes several days.

If yes, What did they say?:- He refused to do the service or refund my money , claiming i was using a stolen paypal account without any proofs for this only because i mentioned i was using my girlfriend paypal account to pay him for the service
Proof that is not stolen ; You must login or register to view this content.

I even took a picture to try and prove this guy this was not stolen, so i decided to take a picture with my girlfriend credit card in my hand so everyone can see the
name matches on the credit card and the paypal account
Proof while holding my girlfriend credit card ; You must login or register to view this content.

I also have to mention this guy kept claiming he was off ngu site so nothing could happen to him, because he know everybody and the ngu elites
Proof of this claim ; You must login or register to view this content.

In the end ( TODAY ) i did a final claim telling him i would dispute everywhere unless he wanted to arrange something to work this situation, but like the other days i kept writing to a wall
Proof of this claim ; You must login or register to view this content.

My Request ; this user should not sell in this website in any circunstance from the moment he isnt professional at all and refuses to provide the service he offers of any kind, or refuses to refund Money that doesnt belong to him, not to mention how ridiculuos he looks saying he knows ngu staff and nothing can happen to him . I hope justice is served, and obviously i want my money back otherelse i will also open a dispute in paypal with a police report, with multiple offenses.
Last edited by ViktorBLACKOPS3 ; 02-01-2016 at 09:47 AM.
02-04-2016, 06:57 AM #20
TNBjeff before you go i would like to share with you , dunno how it works in usa, but in here Portugal you should never fuck around with authorities, money laundering, scams, credit cards fraudlent payements can offer you easily 20 years in jail, i was updated today that portuguese police, they do know all your personal information to start, and they allready reported to some kind of american agency called Federal Bureau of Investigation Internet Crime Complaint Center IC3, i am obviously from another country so i dunno what is this except fbi and they gave me a copy of the report they sent to american authorities and another report of the Portuguese police, so yeah , i also cant go back with my complain, because i reported you scammed me on 2500 dollars from a western union, plus this 50 dollars you just stole from me from the paypal, so yeah prepare yourself for some shit problems now buddy, or i should say removed? Or maybe your friend removed that got my money on his account too? Enjoy your scam buddy Winky Winky
Last edited by Insight ; 02-04-2016 at 06:20 PM.
02-04-2016, 06:19 PM #21
Originally posted by ViktorBLACKOPS3 View Post
TNBjeff before you go i would like to share with you , dunno how it works in usa, but in here Portugal you should never fuck around with authorities, money laundering, scams, credit cards fraudlent payements can offer you easily 20 years in jail, i was updated today that portuguese police, they do know all your personal information to start, and they allready reported to some kind of american agency called Federal Bureau of Investigation Internet Crime Complaint Center IC3, i am obviously from another country so i dunno what is this except fbi and they gave me a copy of the report they sent to american authorities and another report of the Portuguese police, so yeah , i also cant go back with my complain, because i reported you scammed me on 2500 dollars from a western union, plus this 50 dollars you just stole from me from the paypal, so yeah prepare yourself for some shit problems now buddy, or i should say removed? Or maybe your friend removed that got my money on his account too? Enjoy your scam buddy Winky Winky

Originally posted by TNBJeff View Post
Actually you're both brainless fucks because I said no to the 6th prestige dupe not the xp lobby insight you mentally retarded fuck

You are most definitely one of the most idiotic people I have disputed with. It's not difficult to understand that you have taken money and decide not to do anything in return. The person sending the money requested for something in return, if you can't do it, refund them. You are ridiculously closed minded with no idea what anything else thinks. Maybe you failed to reach the cognitive development stage of your life when you were 4 years old. I can't imagine what it would be like when you eventually reach the point where you can't just bullshit and get away with it. I guess there's nothing I can do about it.

ViktorBLACKOPS3 looks like the user is unwilling to cooperate. The best I can suggest is you open a dispute with PayPal and see how it escalates from there.
On a side note, I would prefer if you keep whatever information you have found or have discussed with your local authorities outside of NGU. Thanks.

Dispute closed, user banned.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo