02-01-2016, 09:37 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: TNBjeff
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buyed a xp lobby glitch to dup my account with leaderboards

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.): skype name - tnb_jeff / ngu name - TNBjeff

Proof that NGU User and Skype user matches
NGU Thread ; You must login or register to view this content.
SKYPE Account ; You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of contact (Screenshots): You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 31/01/2016

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] PAYPAL

Proof of payement ; ( 5X 10 dollars plus taxes ) because there was some kind of problem and seller couldnt receive 50 in one go
You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of his request to pay on multiple paypal accounts ;

How much?: 50 Dollars, plus taxes i payed

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes several days.

If yes, What did they say?:- He refused to do the service or refund my money , claiming i was using a stolen paypal account without any proofs for this only because i mentioned i was using my girlfriend paypal account to pay him for the service
Proof that is not stolen ; You must login or register to view this content.

I even took a picture to try and prove this guy this was not stolen, so i decided to take a picture with my girlfriend credit card in my hand so everyone can see the
name matches on the credit card and the paypal account
Proof while holding my girlfriend credit card ; You must login or register to view this content.

I also have to mention this guy kept claiming he was off ngu site so nothing could happen to him, because he know everybody and the ngu elites
Proof of this claim ; You must login or register to view this content.

In the end ( TODAY ) i did a final claim telling him i would dispute everywhere unless he wanted to arrange something to work this situation, but like the other days i kept writing to a wall

My Request ; this user should not sell in this website in any circunstance from the moment he isnt professional at all and refuses to provide the service he offers of any kind, or refuses to refund Money that doesnt belong to him, not to mention how ridiculuos he looks saying he knows ngu staff and nothing can happen to him . I hope justice is served, and obviously i want my money back otherelse i will also open a dispute in paypal with a police report, with multiple offenses.
Last edited by ViktorBLACKOPS3 ; 02-01-2016 at 09:47 AM.
02-01-2016, 03:37 PM #2
I contacted paypal and they told me to provide the bank account information to make the account verified and have a high limit of money transfer, they also said i have 180 days to do a chargeback, since i esplained the situation and they said if the seller doesnt refund, i can enforce a charge back to recover my money however if i do that now , they also informed me that they have information that there were allready chargebacks related to this account and its relatives ( multiple paypal accounts from the same person) and since i did 5 different payements , they consider this officially as scam and will suspend both accounts in this matter, since i am not here to provoke problems everywhere, i told them i would hold some more time for the sellers response, so yeah either you like it or not TNBjeff, the reason you dont have your paypal account allready suspended and the money you have blocked is basically because i decided to wait , and giving you a final chance, to do the right thing, because it looks like this isnt the first time, and paypal are aware of it. In the end its funny, because this guy acused me of having a stolen account wich wasnt, and normaly in 3 4 days i am getting the code in my bank history to verify the account 100% , and looks like in his own, he has multiple paypal accounts coming from the same ip and allready had problems and complains from other people, anyway, its not for the 50 bucks but more for the shit and uncare attitude he had with me , before the payement he was cool and suddently he receives the money and ignores me big time, and doesnt care at all with a costumer, i also have to refer that since i am new , i am allready afraid to buy anything around ngu , having problems like this in my very first transaction.
Last edited by ViktorBLACKOPS3 ; 02-01-2016 at 03:47 PM.
02-01-2016, 05:16 PM #3
Originally posted by ViktorBLACKOPS3 View Post
I contacted paypal and they told me to provide the bank account information to make the account verified and have a high limit of money transfer, they also said i have 180 days to do a chargeback, since i esplained the situation and they said if the seller doesnt refund, i can enforce a charge back to recover my money however if i do that now , they also informed me that they have information that there were allready chargebacks related to this account and its relatives ( multiple paypal accounts from the same person) and since i did 5 different payements , they consider this officially as scam and will suspend both accounts in this matter, since i am not here to provoke problems everywhere, i told them i would hold some more time for the sellers response, so yeah either you like it or not TNBjeff, the reason you dont have your paypal account allready suspended and the money you have blocked is basically because i decided to wait , and giving you a final chance, to do the right thing, because it looks like this isnt the first time, and paypal are aware of it. In the end its funny, because this guy acused me of having a stolen account wich wasnt, and normaly in 3 4 days i am getting the code in my bank history to verify the account 100% , and looks like in his own, he has multiple paypal accounts coming from the same ip and allready had problems and complains from other people, anyway, its not for the 50 bucks but more for the shit and uncare attitude he had with me , before the payement he was cool and suddently he receives the money and ignores me big time, and doesnt care at all with a costumer, i also have to refer that since i am new , i am allready afraid to buy anything around ngu , having problems like this in my very first transaction.

User has been contacted and has 48 hours to respond.
02-01-2016, 06:19 PM #4
This kid did not buy a dupe at all. I do not offer an Xp lobby service on NGU at all I offer it on a different forum and it's being dealt with there.
02-01-2016, 06:25 PM #5
Originally posted by TNBJeff View Post
This kid did not buy a dupe at all. I do not offer an Xp lobby service on NGU at all I offer it on a different forum and it's being dealt with there.

Do you have any proof of this being hosted on a different forum and that it is being dealt with?
02-01-2016, 07:11 PM #6
Yes because I do not offer an xp lobby service on ngu only a dupe and I offer dupe on other sites too. And this guy came to me out of the blue and wanted an xp lobby not a dupe so he is also filing a false dispute
02-01-2016, 07:17 PM #7
Originally posted by ViktorBLACKOPS3 View Post
Accused Scammer's Username: TNBjeff
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Buyed a xp lobby glitch to dup my account with leaderboards

Proof of ONSITE contact (Shop, skype username on site, etc.): skype name - tnb_jeff / ngu name - TNBjeff

Proof that NGU User and Skype user matches
NGU Thread ; You must login or register to view this content.
SKYPE Account ; You must login or register to view this content.

Proof of contact (Screenshots): You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: 31/01/2016

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] PAYPAL

Proof of payement ; ( 5X 10 dollars plus taxes ) because there was some kind of problem and seller couldnt receive 50 in one go

Proof of his request to pay on multiple paypal accounts ;

How much?: 50 Dollars, plus taxes i payed

Have you contacted the scammer?:- Yes several days.

If yes, What did they say?:- He refused to do the service or refund my money , claiming i was using a stolen paypal account without any proofs for this only because i mentioned i was using my girlfriend paypal account to pay him for the service
Proof that is not stolen ; You must login or register to view this content.

I even took a picture to try and prove this guy this was not stolen, so i decided to take a picture with my girlfriend credit card in my hand so everyone can see the
name matches on the credit card and the paypal account
Proof while holding my girlfriend credit card ; You must login or register to view this content.

I also have to mention this guy kept claiming he was off ngu site so nothing could happen to him, because he know everybody and the ngu elites

In the end ( TODAY ) i did a final claim telling him i would dispute everywhere unless he wanted to arrange something to work this situation, but like the other days i kept writing to a wall

My Request ; this user should not sell in this website in any circunstance from the moment he isnt professional at all and refuses to provide the service he offers of any kind, or refuses to refund Money that doesnt belong to him, not to mention how ridiculuos he looks saying he knows ngu staff and nothing can happen to him . I hope justice is served, and obviously i want my money back otherelse i will also open a dispute in paypal with a police report, with multiple offenses.

And by the way I never said I was invincible and that I knew ngu staff my exact words were that I've done a dupe service for the guy who started the elite group
02-01-2016, 07:38 PM #8
Originally posted by TNBJeff View Post
And by the way I never said I was invincible and that I knew ngu staff my exact words were that I've done a dupe service for the guy who started the elite group

No, I need you to provide actual proof, like a link of your service off-site and proof that it's being dealt with such as screenshots.
02-01-2016, 09:39 PM #9
First i had a stolen paypal account , now i am doing a false dispute? I have proofs of the payements, and as seen in the picture of the contact, the first thing i asked the very first was for a dupe prestige 6 , also, i am not registed anywhere else besides ebay amazon and here ngu, so yeah, you have no valid arguments just like your excuse for refusing the service and the refund, claiming i had a stolen paypal account without i single proof of your claim, man if you keep doing false acusations , tomorow i will call paypal again , this is unaceptable , and i am not a kid, i am not 22 i am older than you, just in case.
02-01-2016, 10:06 PM #10
You just claimed on skype that my dispute is going to be deleted, but otherwise you i have proofs for all the claims.....
Lies right TNBjeff ?

Last edited by ViktorBLACKOPS3 ; 02-01-2016 at 10:14 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo