02-26-2016, 11:22 PM #1
Jino
Mario!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Accused Scammer's Username: DexTeamFTW
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

Did you: [Buy/Sell/Trade] Free Service

Proof of contact (Screenshots):

You must login or register to view this content.

When did this happen: Today 2/26/2016

How did you purchase:{Paypal/PSN ETC] N/A
(Please show proof of payment/goods sent if possible)

How much?: N/A

Have you contacted?:- yes
If yes, What did they say?:- "as it says in the post i no longer do this someone else is on my kik so close this."

Other comments:
So I went to the dude cause he was offering a free service and I was hesitant at first but then I saw the date he joined and his rep so I said why not.. but turned out he's a fraud....
Please someone ban this douchebag... I gave him my email and password through Kik which he posted on his thread looking at this rep and the date he joined... A few minutes after I gave him my email and password, I received an email notification saying my email id has been changed. I messaged him and no reply... I contacted psn support changed my password and email and logged back in to find he deactivated my playstation using the website and now I cannot activate my playstation as my own primary console for another 6 months... Fucking idiots like these man...

While I was messaging him on Kik, I received an email notification and if you can see there's just a 2 minute difference..

*He edited his post a few minutes ago and he's claiming that someone else "stole" his kik... Cut that bs out dude

We can resolve this if he de-activates his ps4 as the primary ps4 set for my account because I can't...
Last edited by Jino ; 02-26-2016 at 11:47 PM.
02-27-2016, 12:35 AM #2
like i said on the post someone else is on my kik i have nothing to do with it and i told you to close the post that i was no longer doing that for free
02-27-2016, 03:11 PM #3
Originally posted by Jino View Post
Accused Scammer's Username: DexTeamFTW
Accused Scammer's Profile (URL): You must login or register to view this content.

If yes, What did they say?:- "as it says in the post i no longer do this someone else is on my kik so close this."

Other comments:
So I went to the dude cause he was offering a free service and I was hesitant at first but then I saw the date he joined and his rep so I said why not.. but turned out he's a fraud....
Please someone ban this douchebag... I gave him my email and password through Kik which he posted on his thread looking at this rep and the date he joined... A few minutes after I gave him my email and password, I received an email notification saying my email id has been changed. I messaged him and no reply... I contacted psn support changed my password and email and logged back in to find he deactivated my playstation using the website and now I cannot activate my playstation as my own primary console for another 6 months... Fucking idiots like these man...

While I was messaging him on Kik, I received an email notification and if you can see there's just a 2 minute difference..

*He edited his post a few minutes ago and he's claiming that someone else "stole" his kik... Cut that bs out dude

We can resolve this if he de-activates his ps4 as the primary ps4 set for my account because I can't...

Originally posted by DexTeamFTW View Post
like i said on the post someone else is on my kik i have nothing to do with it and i told you to close the post that i was no longer doing that for free

Jino, do you have any evidence of onsite contact? We always recommend to contact onsite before moving it offsite so that hijacked accounts and other misunderstandings can be avoided.
Other than that, there's no way of really proving whether or not the KIK account was hijacked.
02-29-2016, 06:45 PM #4
Originally posted by Jino View Post
Accused Scammer's Username: DexTeamFTW

Other comments:

Please respond.
03-06-2016, 09:36 PM #5
OP failed to respond after over a weeks period. Dispute closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo